TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me know what your interested in and what your willing to give for price and I'll work it out... as you can see (not that these pics haven't been seen by all) most of the truck is salvagable. Engine, tranny, tcase, rear end and bed are in Sacramento at Bentup, pick up is preferred. Will not ship unless no one local wants it. All other stuff am willing to ship. I'll work off first come first serve with posts. That way I will be able to view it and keep tabs on who wants what and who asked first...

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST (NOT ALL PARTS LISTED) :)
Parts from 04 DC for sale:

*complete engine, automatic transmission, tcase, wiring harnesses and ECU with 56k miles (all svcs and oil changes done regularly) $3000
*DC bed (silver) with Line-X (complete tailgate and fuel door) $400
*TRD rear end with locker, 4:10 gears and all wiring for locker and ABS sensors $800
*Rear doors with windows and all window regulators, door panels, etc $300 ea
*front driver door shell (slightly damaged, does not appear to be structural) $50
*front passenger door shell (no damage) $150
*stock radio $100
*steering column $100
*dash pad (grey) $125
*heater core and blower motor $250
*parking brake cable and handle $150
*brake booster $150
*AC condensor $50
*rear bench seat for DC $200
*front cat w/crossover pipe and rear cat $100 ea
*O2 sensors $30 ea
*charcoal canister $50
*washer and coolant resevoir $25 ea
*brake pedal assembly w/stop light switch, etc $50
*engine and interior wiring harnesses $250 ea
*LF and RF windows $30 ea
*Passenger power side view mirror $50
*Steering wheel airbag and dash airbag $100 ea
*misc odds and ends (ie: small bezels, headliner, other interior parts) PM or post up...

pics:
NOTE: some interior parts have not been cleaned since accident, are not permanently dirty :eek:

*all prices OBO
*willing to ship smaller stuff

Parts from new 03 Taco

*Rear bumper (red) $50
*stock TRD struts $20 ea
*front brake lines $10 pair
*rear leaf springs $50 ea
*stock tires and wheels 265/75R16 $200 for all 4
*stock catback exhaust $100
pics:

*local pick up only on bumpers, etc. Not willing to ship... crap is heavy and big*
*all price OBO, make me an offer so I can get rid of this shit*

·
Registered
361 Posts
Im glad you are ok, is the transfer case a 23 spline geared? or push button if its geared 23 spline, ill take it,

driveshafts too maybe, well just front driveshaft, was it supercharged? if so i want that too lol

just realized you dont wanna ship... dangit

·
Registered
394 Posts
To bad I am in new mexico.

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Told ya' I'd take the Throttle Body with all sensors (TPS and APPS). Shipped to So. Cal. or TTORA expressed . . . we can work it out.

It is V6 yeah?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I'm needing the front turn signal sockets (L&R) If they are salvageable, I'll take them. Could you clip them with a couple inches of wire leading out? Shipped to 77381
Thanks and sorry about the loss

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'll be there sunday i may end up contributing to your next build :). Whats the front suspension like? Didn't you have after market coilovers and upper arms? Also i may take the rear taillights off ya if they are in good shape.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
sexy.taco said:
Ok so going up this weekend to tear the truck apart and begin the parting out process... Let me know what your interested in and what your willing to give for price and I'll work it out... as you can see (not that these pics haven't been seen by all) most of the truck is salvagable. I will have a better idea of what parts I have after this weekend at Bentup. Parts will be in Sacramento at Bentup, pick up is preferred. Will not ship unless no one local wants it. I'll work off first come first serve with posts. That way I will be able to view it and keep tabs on who wants what and who asked first...

Also, tear down starts this Sat at Bentup... anyone who wants to come and help us get it off the trailer and such is welcome... and not in any way meant to detract from Chris' SAS. We'll be out of his way. :D
AJ may have a buyer for the whole truck so you'd better talk to him ;)

·
Registered
650 Posts
In the pic, the cab and truck would be rebuildable. after flipping it over in the recovery process, the cab got smashed past rebuildable.
Front frame is gone, but the suspension looks ok-- just pushed back.
I sent Mike an email.. but aj will take the block if your willing to part w/ it.. either trade or cash.
and the air bag wire thingy in the steering wheel column.
i'll take the ps pump
customer at the shop needs rear window, front plastic cowel at bottom of front windshield
think i'll pass on the doors/ bed... i'd just destroy them anyway. freakin rocks...

there is also one of those 'shady' auto body shops a few doors down that may be interested / or know buyers for certain things.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Want the shifter boots/plate and center rectangular console piece with the vinyl if it is from/same as a 5spd. (Don't need the big cupholder piece, just the stuff over the shifters.) If you'll take 20 bucks, either Rob or Jeff will grab them Saturday or Sunday, whichever makes it by there first.

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
How is the back double cab portion of the cab and doors? Is it somewhat salvageable if one wanted to mate it to the back of an extended cab?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
If your interior is tan and you want to ship, I want the plastic door sills all the way around. Also, if tan I want the piece under the ashtray that has the two switch blanks and the black peice that surrounds the radio. LMK. PM me if you want.

·
Registered
356 Posts
if the other guy doesnt take them can you PM me a price and shipping to 27616 for the tailights? Im pretty sure they will fit a 98 tacoma right?

Glad to see you are ok

·
Registered
26 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
If your interior is tan and you want to ship, I want the plastic door sills all the way around. Also, if tan I want the piece under the ashtray that has the two switch blanks and the black peice that surrounds the radio. LMK. PM me if you want.

In the pic you can see the interior is grey :(

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Yes those tailights will fit, you just need longer screws. How much for the front seats shipped to 30062?

1 - 20 of 327 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
326 Replies
112 Participants
sexy.taco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing