TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, she's going up for sale in the next few weeks and I am going to try to get rid of as much stuff as I can (that I cannot reuse on the new trail rig) I will post pictures as soon as I can get the camera to take them the right size. Will consider trades if they peak my interest. Since everything is going to be make an offer email me for the list of everything, I dont want to break all the forum rules and make some of the gay-tard mods mad at me for breaking the rules.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
throw in a BJ and we might talk

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there will be others! Im already planning the next one.. SAS for sure might involve 1/2 mile of round tubing as well!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
never get a response email :(

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ask trey if he's still interested in the saws. I want to pull them off before I trade this thing in if someone wants them but I need a replacement.

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
throw in a little $$ and get them headed this way. Im going to get rid of this thing very quickly and I dont have much time to wait.

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok everything is off except the sliders, body lift, snorkle and SAWS. Might cut the sliders tomorrow??? otherwise it is going like it sits. Several people interested in the bumpers and SAWS. Money talks!

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
ok everything is off except the sliders, body lift, snorkle and SAWS. Might cut the sliders tomorrow??? otherwise it is going like it sits. Several people interested in the bumpers and SAWS. Money talks!
If someone wants the sliders lemme know and I'll see about reworking them to be bolt on if someone wants to go that route or we can discuss welding them back on . Hell if you had time i'd say come to the shop we can knock em off but thats a hell of a drive.. LOL..

·
Registered
352 Posts
99FlowedTaco said:
If someone wants the sliders lemme know and I'll see about reworking them to be bolt on if someone wants to go that route or we can discuss welding them back on . Hell if you had time i'd say come to the shop we can knock em off but thats a hell of a drive.. LOL..
Mitch, if you can work them to be bolt-on's, I am interested...

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump, the SAWS are gone and the tool box is gone. surely someone needs some bumpers and a bed bar?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts