TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out 1994 T-100 in Dallas area. Motor, Trans/transfer case and steering box already taken. Bed is trashed but other body parts are decent.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ted said:
Wish you were closer, I want the rear axle.
I don't know where you are, but when I was looking for a motor I found a long block back home in Sacramento and shipping wasn't going to be that bad. I did find that if I had it shipped to my job where they have a dock it was cheaper. I will pull it if you are interested.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
800 Posts
tech96 said:
Parting out 1994 T-100 in Dallas area. Motor, Trans/transfer case and steering box already taken. Bed is trashed but other body parts are decent.
Hey Bill, as I understand the guidelines of this new forum that we are all just learning, this should be in the classifieds section; do you have any problem if I move it?

Thanks, John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Murderman said:
Hey Bill, as I understand the guidelines of this new forum that we are all just learning, this should be in the classifieds section; do you have any problem if I move it?

Thanks, John

No problem. Go for it.
Bill
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Schuey2002 said:
What color interior does it have??

Blue. I have the air bag assem. and dash. The seat is not that great due to getting wet from the broken rear window.
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
tech96 said:
I don't know where you are, but when I was looking for a motor I found a long block back home in Sacramento and shipping wasn't going to be that bad. I did find that if I had it shipped to my job where they have a dock it was cheaper. I will pull it if you are interested.

I'm in VA..what would shipping costs be? And the cost of the axle?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
I would need to know more about the truck to determine if its the rear end Im looking for but if Ted doesnt want it then let me know how much you want for it and I will get it shipped.
-Will
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ted said:
I'm in VA..what would shipping costs be? And the cost of the axle?

I'm in Dallas. I would ship it from my work in Carrollton, TX. If you want to check how much shipping will be and let me know we can work a deal.

Bill
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
800 Posts
You pilots always think you are God's gift to womenkind. :D
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
tech96 said:
I'm in Dallas. I would ship it from my work in Carrollton, TX. If you want to check how much shipping will be and let me know we can work a deal.

Bill
Lets see if we can work this out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Someone else asked about interior color but I didn't see it posted. I want to get some better grey seats and also need a kick panel for drivers side and a button for the outside that holds the rear side window on an ext cab. If its grey and the seats are better than mine we may work something out.

Ken
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cedarchopper said:
Someone else asked about interior color but I didn't see it posted. I want to get some better grey seats and also need a kick panel for drivers side and a button for the outside that holds the rear side window on an ext cab. If its grey and the seats are better than mine we may work something out.

Ken

The interior color is blue. It is a standard cab and the seat has some rips and was exposed to the rain via a broken back window.

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,329 Posts
Anyone got dibs on transmission and transfer case?

Auto or standard? Its pass. side drop?

Someone I think asked it on the tx board, but will the tranny bolt to the 3.4, I also have a 94 runner that would love some sas action
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ricks72 said:
Anyone got dibs on transmission and transfer case?

Auto or standard? Its pass. side drop?

Someone I think asked it on the tx board, but will the tranny bolt to the 3.4, I also have a 94 runner that would love some sas action

The motor,trans/transfer case and steering box are allready taken.

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,329 Posts
Just read over the original post, sorry.. didnt read carefully

All I saw was tranny/case and texas and got a little excited
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top