TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a stock rear bumper and stock front bumper from a 99 tacoma and a tail gate (black) from a 95.5 tacoma. $75.00 for rear bumper and tail gate $50.00 for front bumper. I would prefer not to ship but will consider.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump for me

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
reg98toytaco said:
hey how much would shipping be for the bumper to walla walla washington 99362? also what is the condition of the bumper and will it fit a a 98 4x4?
thanks
greg
I have never shipped any thing but from what I gathered fed ex would ship it for about 20.00. The bumper would fit your truck just fine. Their is one small blemish on the bottom side but you can't see it unless your truck is upside down :D or you are lying under it. I can email you some pics if you would like.

·
Registered
100 Posts
hellbent said:
I have never shipped any thing but from what I gathered fed ex would ship it for about 20.00. The bumper would fit your truck just fine. Their is one small blemish on the bottom side but you can't see it unless your truck is upside down :D or you are lying under it. I can email you some pics if you would like.
yea send me some picks if u can to [email protected] thanks alot
greg

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do have the cables and tie downs if you want those as well. The tail gate will fit a 97 it has a couple of dents in it. I can e-mail you a pic if you would like.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Greg pics sent.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bumppppppppp

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bumppppppppppp

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sale of rear bumper is pending but still have tail gate and just added 99 front bumper for 50.00

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pics sent.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the pics but I'm going to pass. I do appreciate your effort to get the pics this way, Ive seen sooo many buy/sell threads that just die because the author/buyer is lazy or not ready to deal with interested people. You got game though! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts