TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to get rid of some Jeep parts like d30 and d35 soft tops and doors just PM me if you need them. Also have samy parts and some toy parts.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Not to high-jack your sale thread - but Hey! havent heard from ya in a while... alright... bump for Pete!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
one t case 200 out of a 88 pick up and front and back 8inch axles 100 each:) r u happy!
If you're thinking about doing a crawler (or need anything else from Marlin) their core charge credit for 4 cyl tcases is $250...

·
Registered
142 Posts
prices for doors and soft top? what kind of top?my bro has a cj8 and needs doors and bikini top i think. :)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
prices for doors and soft top? what kind of top?my bro has a cj8 and needs doors and bikini top i think. :)
oem doors $175.00 thats the steel half doors and the tops i have r best top black 90% good and tan 50% good thay have the hard w too $150 for black $50 for tan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK , with out sounding sarcastic , which parts do you have left ? I'm looking for axle shafts from the D-30 and possibly a spare R&P and diff. Don't have any use at all for the D-35 .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts