TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been too active lately and for that I apologize but there is a good reason for that. Elena and I just had our second son (Diego) and Rene is a happy big brother. Between my growing family, work, and traveling back and forth to meet family so they enjoy the joys of a growing family, it has taken most of my time. No complaints and I don't want to use it as an excuse but it is what it is.

With that said, I don't think I can dedicate the time needed or deserved for the time being. I have been speaking with Molly and coordination with Shannon and Marco about who would like to step up. Molly gladdy accepted the offer and I think she will fit right in. I know she is new in town but not new to the sport.

Please give her a warm welcome and extend a helping hand when you can.
I am not sure if she has pick her VP yet but I am sure she has thought about it and will add on to the thread. Congratulations Molly I am sure you'll do good.

Unfortunately for ya'll, I will still be around and working on my 4-runner.
Ya'll should of impeached me while ya'll had the chance. :p

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats Molly..

I haven't been able to meet up with ya'll yet because of work but when i get back to my normal lazy work shedule of 4 days a week we'll (wife & daughter's) will be able to check up with ya'll

Once again
Congrats

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
hmmm...."another one bites the dust, and another one gone, another one bites the dust!"

well congrats on the new kiddo, didn't know yall had another one in the oven! best of luck to yall.

AND......i guess welcome Molly...WUZZZZZZZUP!!!!!!!! Hope to see someone on the trail "soon" so i guess i can say.....but soon maybe far off.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
You've just cursed molly. Now she's gonna get knocked up, get a promotion, become an web wheeler for a while, then disappear altogether. Haha hopefully she can break the texas prez curse.

Congrats!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Could'nt we have at least had an impeachment hearing, a burning at the stake or something.... this is'nt exciting at all!
x2

congrats Molly...i dont know who she is but im sure i will meet her eventually.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Thanks all, I will wheel as I can. I have a disability and so I shouldn't drive till we get the medical issues figured out, but because of this I am home all day and do have time for the Web. I look forward to meeting many of you. And If I can hitch rides to meetings and trail runs that is always a bonus too as Troy is going to be traveling a ton this year. (I live in Clear Lake City) Right now Tippy needs some love. Something is wrong in the front diff. :( Though when I am feeling ok I can take Troy's rig.

I haven't even thought of a VP as I kinda need to meet more of you. Is anyone interested?

I hope to see some of you at BW3 tomorrow night! :D

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
whats a thrown? isnt that the past tense of throw?

That's the messican't translation.....It's TORCH....I fixed it !!!

It's the least I could do, while the back door hits his ass !!!!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's the messican't translation.....It's TORCH....I fixed it !!!

It's the least I could do, while the back door hits his ass !!!!
No sweat off my back, really. Yeah I'm not the best speller but far from the worst.

Congrats again Molly, give them hell.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
congrats Molly!

And Congrats Jose on the new addition to the fam!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts