TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey! i have a ramsey patriot 8000 with synthetic line and the fair lead for the line that was on my truck for about 2 months and its never been used, took it off before i sold the truck. its alil scratched up but works fine, $600 firm for it, can email pics -thanx-

·
Registered
851 Posts
hey! i have a ramsey patriot 8000 with synthetic line and the fair lead for the line that was on my truck for about 2 months and its never been used, took it off before i sold the truck. its alil scratched up but works fine, $600 firm for it, can email pics -thanx-
Little steep for a used winch, for that price you better go ahaed and put it back on your truck!:wiggle:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Little steep for a used winch, for that price you better go ahaed and put it back on your truck!:wiggle:

umm well lets see its never been used, the winch was $750, line $200, fair lead $75 so whats that like half off!!! dosent seem steep to me at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
joel
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing