TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going on to a new life and want to say thanks to all of you that I have meet and the ones that I have not, for making this an awesome board. Thanks for all the good times at the M&G. I may see some of you out on the trails.

·
Registered
965 Posts
oh i went out to eat with him the other day he is fine he just got tried of BS the goes on in this club and didn't see if ever getting back on it feet.....its all talk and no go....so he left

·
Registered
739 Posts
well he's got a good point, thats why i just give people shit on here like you pimp,otherwise its worthless,oh yea i noticed you deleted my posts in one of your threads, loser, cant take the heat? its all in good fun

·
Registered
965 Posts
WTF!?!?!? i don't know.... did you curse or offend anyone?

·
Registered
451 Posts
my86yota said:
I am going on to a new life and want to say thanks to all of you that I have meet and the ones that I have not, for making this an awesome board. Thanks for all the good times at the M&G. I may see some of you out on the trails.

Holy shit......do I know how you feel!!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
my86yota said:
What's up everybody. I am back to the board. I know none of you missed me because none of you know me. So let get this board changed around.
that wasn't very long???

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
lol infusing whatever has been tried before many times and it tends to never work....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts