TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
People going on Paragon Trip December 9 Sign Up Sheet

Ok, so that we can get a better handle on who all is defiantely going. Please post once in this thread if you are going with your name, what you are driving and what level trails you would like to run (Green, Blue, 1, 2, 3). Also if you have a friend coming, do the same, only if they are definately going. We'll keep the conversations going over in the other thread.

Edit: We are looking to head through the gate and into the park around say 9:15, that would mean that everyone should shoot to be there before 9:00. We will be meeting in the main parking lot where the registration trailer is. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks for everyones help.

JT

·
Registered
120 Posts
Damn straight

I'll be there, driving in from Harrisburg. Truck specs are below, have been to the park 7 times now and am comfortable going over/through majority of the blues and greens there. I'll have a seat open if anyone wants to tag along.

- Steven

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm gonna go with my taco greens low blues or catch a seat with someone,as long as I can get outside i'm good

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Bruce (Myself) - 06 DC 3" toytec/lift
Jordan - Not even sure - Stock beater truck for winter use only (His real trail rig has no heater)
Dave - 0x AC 3" lift (He has a 2.5 hour drive from Jersey, so I'm not 100% sure, although he did say he was game after I sent him a link to Paragon's website)

I'd personally like to stick to the green trails as would Dave to avoid beating our trucks up. I might be up for Blue 1s if I decide to grow a pair after hitting up the greens. But if they don't want to, I'm not going to. After we hit up some greens and the rest of the group wants to tackle blues, I'm sure I could always ask Jordan to guide us through more greens. He goes to Paragon all the time. :D

Definites:

Me and Jordan

·
PA VP
987 Posts
Brad and i will be there we will be running everything as long as it's dirt and rocks!!!lol but mostly blue trails. do i really have to tell my trucks specs??? I may have a friend coming with a j**p but he will running with us he is on 37's locked front a rear and a E.F.I. small block chevy :xozzy: so he's up for whatever

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll be there. I'll be doing the shake down run since this will be my first time out since the upgrades. I may also have a friend along who has never wheeled his truck before. He's running all stock and no lockers.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My buddy Gary is going to be coming along, he has been to Paragon quite a few time. He will be bringing his modified FJ55 landcruiser and will run pretty much whatever. I'm gonna be riding with Andy.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
jtaco1 said:
My buddy Gary is going to be coming along, he has been to Paragon quite a few time. He will be bringing his modified FJ55 landcruiser and will run pretty much whatever. I'm gonna be riding with Andy.
I definitely need to get some pictures of his ride for my dad. He'll love em!

EDIT:

I just spoke with Jordan and we have ourselves another guide for the Greens if the stockers don't want to tackle the Blue 1s. I myself would like to stick to the Greens for now.

EDIT2:

Since I have never been to the park and Jordan has....where are we meeting up so I can tell him. I'll probably follow him up there.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Im definatly gonna be there im an 01 double cab 3 inch bl,fabtech coilovers and 3 inch blocks in the rear riding on 33x14.50 TSL radials. my buddies trucks are as follow along with their status 87 sas'd YOTA, 36's locked rear and a whole lotta mojo
tim's in, 01 cherokee, 7/8 ton running gear, 35s
karl wants to go, big ass chevy on 38's, 454
and im tryin to get my buddy from home, 93 YOTA, sas, rear 4-link, chevy 305, 37 ssr's
n possibly shawn, 98 dakota on 38's, nuff said

were lookin forward to the trip

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will first be meeting up in the main parking area at the registration trailer, just so everyone knows :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
so what time are we meeting in the parking lot 9? me and my buddies have about an hour or hour and 15 min ride.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
this is great!!! it's about time we get togeather and do a run (besides takeover) usually no one shows interest in the runs

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Of course Im in. see sig, High green/blue1's. I need to conferm that Jeremy and Jim are coming. Jim may just want to ride w/someone so sibanez (Steven) keep this in mind if noone has grabed your seat yet.

Jeremy Is in, still no word from Jim.

Andy

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
draufganger said:
I'm in as well! High Greens and if there is no snow on the ground....low blues.
Awesome, glad you saw this Jay. See you there.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
draufganger said:
I'm in as well! High Greens and if there is no snow on the ground....low blues.
cool you can run with us then if you would like!! been a while since i got to wheel with you

·
Registered
39 Posts
86 toy said:
cool you can run with us then if you would like!! been a while since i got to wheel with you
I know! Last time I saw you, everyone wanted to turn around and go back down that one trail..... (I think it was Rocky Meadow). I'll see what trails you guys are going to run and make the decision tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts