TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my truck was vandalized again. It really pisses me off that someone can mess with anothers property. I don't care if they are anti large vehicles, or just pricks, nobody has a right to mess with others property. If you have a beat with someone, don't hide behind petty vandalisim.

·
Registered
742 Posts
That sucks. I keep hearing about people getting their rig stolen. So at least you still have the truck. How much damage is there. My old car was broke into and vandalized, but there wasn't any permanent damage except for the popped tires :mad: .

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"I think" that the culprits are undereducated tree huggers that are anti large vehicles. Little do they know that my truck gets better gas mileage than my girlfriends Subaru Wagon. So far I've been key'd (down to primer), spit on, some foreign object thrown on windshield, and grafetti written across my tires. I'm very cautious and concerned about theft. The truck usually sits on the street, under a street light, club on steering wheel, e-brake pulled tight, alarm active. I used to keep it in the garage but I gave the garage space up to my girlfriend. After yesterday, she lost her spot and I'm back in the garage.

I'm fortunate it has not been stolen or any windows broke out because I know that has happened in my hood

·
Chicks Dig Body Damage
542 Posts
That sucks, Jason. It seems that unless you catch someone in the act, vandals get away scott free. I love the garage though. I understand how violating it feels, makes you want to pound someone.

Jason

·
Registered
46 Posts
That sucks man! I have had my share of shit done to my rig, elections are the worst. Everyone in portland hates me :D Hope it wasnt too bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts