1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Mike said:
Good. Too bad it's gonna take 20 years and millions of dollars to kill him. I hope he gets repeatedly ass raped in prison.

Later,
....Mike
And I bet he'll like it. Hopefully they finish him off in the pen! ;)

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Mike said:
Good. Too bad it's gonna take 20 years and millions of dollars to kill him. I hope he gets repeatedly ass raped in prison.
Watching Fox yesterday, they were saying he'll actually be safer on death row. While I like the thought of Scott dying, I also enjoy the thought of him living many tortuous years as the community bitch. As it stands, with his death sentence, he'll likely be living in relative peace/safety until he gets strapped onto the table.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Skitz said:
Bring back the ol public executions... I'd see it... :D
Yes, put them on pay-per-view, then take the money and put it towards the massive legal costs.

And none of this lethal injection shit. Make it something fun, like toss him a grenade, or throw him in a pit with ravenous hyenas. Or maybe auction off the executioner position to the highest bidder? I'm sure there would be plenty of people bidding to kill him! And don't take 20 years to do it either. The jury made up it's mind, let's whack him already.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Mike said:
Yes, put them on pay-per-view, then take the money and put it towards the massive legal costs.

And none of this lethal injection shit. Make it something fun, like toss him a grenade, or throw him in a pit with ravenous hyenas. Or maybe auction off the executioner position to the highest bidder? I'm sure there would be plenty of people bidding to kill him! And don't take 20 years to do it either. The jury made up it's mind, let's whack him already.

Later,
....Mike

I'm up for public stoning.

·
Registered
94 Posts
yeah, it sucks balls that he's gonna be living the prison "high life" on death row and probably won't ever be executed. the only chance he has of getting butt raped is by the guards.

now we just need to convict michael "michelle" jackson, and everything will be great.

ps--I second the ravenous hyena idea. That made me LOL at work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts