TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd mention my (old) truck got into petersons 4wheel. Haven't seen it yet, but a friend called me and said it was in there.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I just saw it in the magazine. When did you submit it to Petersen's?

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awhile ago, I honestly don't remember how long ago it was, however.

Looking forward to getting the new setup done, so it can go in 4wdTO :cool:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I knew there would be a thread here somewhere already started...

Is this one of the photos we took @ moab?

OH hell, the new buildup thread is killer man.... Been so busy with my business I haven't had a chance to connect with any of you.

Nate, I need some help with a bob this summer, any chance I can call on your talent?

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a pic I snagged on Cliff Hanger the day before you guys showed up back in november.

We can most likely work something out with the bed bob, just keep me posted when time gets closer. I've already signed myself up for i think 2, plus i've gotta get my 2 projects finished and so on. But it shouldn't be a problem to work it in. Maybe we can arrange something to do a complete bed bob (minus paint) at a HOW over a weekend or something. It is definitely a 2 day job to do it right.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Sweet! Always fun getting recognized. Why is it that friends always notice a picture of your truck before you do? Our 4Runner had a two page spread in 4Wheel Mags Readers Rigs and some random kid in the neighborhood ran up to us and told us about it.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/brood_mare25/mag.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts