TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like the site that I have all my photos on has decided to get greedy and won't display my linked pics on this forum anymore unless I "upgrade" my service. This upgrade is the super premo service and they want $400/year.

Looks like I will be exploring other options.

I will be playing with this forum's new toys and see what I can and can't do, but in the mean time I'm open to other sites.

Assuming anyone will read this and/or post a reply.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah, online photo storage sites are pretty bad. Also, been struggling to find a desktop photo organizer since google poorly decided to not support Picasa, forcing us to go to google photos, another horrible site. Also, I'm unable to see a lot of posted images do to our work firewall policy.:mad: You would think in this digital age we live in, that there would be an abundant supply of photo organizer/storage sites. I don't mind paying a bit for a high-quality site/program....

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, online photo storage sites are pretty bad. Also, been struggling to find a desktop photo organizer since google poorly decided to not support Picasa, forcing us to go to google photos, another horrible site. Also, I'm unable to see a lot of posted images do to our work firewall policy.:mad: You would think in this digital age we live in, that there would be an abundant supply of photo organizer/storage sites. I don't mind paying a bit for a high-quality site/program....

Thanks.

Anyone out there suggest another photo storage site?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Yanman
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing