TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK as always, I took pictures like a motha fukah! LMFAO
full album:
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w234/alwaysoffroad/Wheeling/Wellsville April 2007/

starting out with 12 trucks

getting ready for ugly

attempting to get pics while riding along on ugly

buggys on ugly behind us

me doin the artistic picture stuff

Liberty on trail

sloppy poo mud and FJ

scooby trail

oops

DEVILDG on lower twister

sweet poser pics (yea the artsy side of me)

me n rich

after wheeling Saturday night....
I was laying on the hotel bed, very tired. We were deciding on dinner to order in.
He comes to the side of the bed next to me and gets on his knees and says to me "I think its time we take the relationship to the next level". Hands me a jewelry box (too big for a ring) I open it and its a key to his truck (yes most would probably smack him for this, but I know him and that is actually saying alot for him so I thought it was really cute).
THEN...
He says (as he puts a ring sized box on the bed next to me) "Will you marry me? and I say OF COURSE and make him put it on my finger...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah - what Troy said - LOL. Oh and I had to edit your mutha fawkers part on YT. They don;t want words that pretend to be cuss words... LOL Just wanted you to know.

·
Premium Member
2,924 Posts
photo's don't do scooby doo justice...
the sweaping line to the left is the easiest fyi...

did anyone make it up scooby doo in your trip?

last year, I did both sides no problem, but last weekend I couldn;t get up the right at all, and only made it up the left side once... :eek:
(ya, I'm out of shape :rofl: )

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Una - your video guy needs lessons from me.... LOL I mean they learned how to use Microsoft Movie Maker - great - but the editing needs help. ;)

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol that was a very quick job my dear :) i just wanted to have the video up and such
besides the video had to be less than 5 minutes long and under a certain size for photobucket!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts