TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Toyota section there is a white 92 landcruser that as of today is pretty much all there. Still had the HP front diff not a locker :-( but it's there. There is also an 82 pick up that has most of its interior. Hope this will help some one out.

San Antonio pick n pull off apple white rd.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From why I remember doors seemed ok front finders had dents in front section grill seemed ok shape

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
It was for sure an 82? I may need a spare pair of square headlight bezels. I also need to rob the bed side reflector lights since one of mine is broken. Alex I may go check it out this weekend; if so I'll give ya a call.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I have a pair of square headlight bezels if ya need them.

Might be heading to SA next weekend to pick up some leafs from Adam. Might make a stop here to see whats up. I can use a spare set of all body panels if everything isnt all rusted out.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I wonder how much they'll want for that LC front axle...

Did ya'll ever make it out?

·
Registered
214 Posts
you can go to picknpullsa.com and it has a fairly accurate price catalog and vehicle inventory i was out there last Saturday and they also had a 89 runner with most of the body panels in decent condition but i stole the climate control bezel and instrument cluster cover lol

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
you can go to picknpullsa.com and it has a fairly accurate price catalog and vehicle inventory i was out there last Saturday and they also had a 89 runner with most of the body panels in decent condition but i stole the climate control bezel and instrument cluster cover lol
By stole please tell me you mean purchased? Otherwise you are a worthless piece of shit. :2cents:

I'd love to see people like you try and start a business with your own blood sweat and money. Then see how you like people stealing from you.

·
Registered
214 Posts
By stole please tell me you mean purchased? Otherwise you are a worthless piece of shit. :2cents:

I'd love to see people like you try and start a business with your own blood sweat and money. Then see how you like people stealing from you.
calm down calm down it was purchased

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
i understand lol no problem i feel the same way i dont like thieves either

·
Registered
214 Posts
BTW if any one is going to picknpull i need the coin/switch holder out of the center console

im not going to be going for a while so if anyone goes let me know and ill pay you for it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts