1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Stay AwAy from cheap eBay lights. It seems that you get what u pay for when it comes to lights. When not get a nice set of piaa to add to the headlights.

Dustin

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stay AwAy from cheap eBay lights. It seems that you get what u pay for when it comes to lights. When not get a nice set of piaa to add to the headlights.

Dustin
the hid are pretty cheap from over seas so im not worried about that more worried about the projector lights them selves.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
i have a pair waiting to go in my runner, havent used them yet so i cant tell you much

·
Registered
754 Posts
I bought some "fake" projector housings for my 4runner, they have a projector but it's not for HID's. It's a halogen housing made to look like a projector. I just have Silverstar bulbs in them. They work better than stock but I'm going to be ordering actual HID projector housings (the same ones you posted) soon. You will be amazed at the difference in lighting! They have to have a black background though to be legal for HID bulbs in CA, otherwise, the light just scatters and blinds other drivers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts