TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an 89-94 pickup. I want the 3.slow, 5spd, ext cab, 4x4. Ive been looking for a while but have found no luck finding what i want. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
3. slow - why that is without a dought the worse motor built by toyota.
Get the 4 or bump up a couple years and get the 3.4 Taco. My .02
DocTaco has a good truck he needs to sell give him a shout.

andrewp24 said:
I am looking for an 89-94 pickup. I want the 3.slow, 5spd, ext cab, 4x4. Ive been looking for a while but have found no luck finding what i want. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
254 Posts
TBob said:
3. slow - why that is without a dought the worse motor built by toyota.
Get the 4 or bump up a couple years and get the 3.4 Taco. My .02
DocTaco has a good truck he needs to sell give him a shout.
What all does he have done to his truck and you wouldnt happen to know roughly what he would want for it would u?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Truck

Craigslists seems to always have one of those for sale with a bad motor. Not a bad deal if you want to swap it out, or if you can rebuild it.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
andrewp24 said:

Andrew

may want to PM "yotamonkey"

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Ive been busy moving so havent had time to get on in a while. I ended up getting another 85' But its a pickup with 88,000 miles on it. IL get pictures up and i got a lockright on order and the metal for bumpers. So i will be ready for AZ Rocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts