TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Toyota Pickup that I bought in '91 brand new. Its 4WD, manual, extended cab, manual windows and locks, with a V6 3 liter. I am wondering if it is an SR5 or a Deluxe model. Is it possible to not be either? What are the differences? I noticed there are different stock decals on certain trucks and different colors on the rear fender plastic piece, are these any indication of the model?

·
Registered
20 Posts
My SR5 XtraCab packs.. power windows,door locks, attenna, Sunroof, 3-way adjustable drivers seat, dual lid console, A/C, power steering, rear sliding glass, 3.0l w/5-speed? If that helps you any...

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Actually TRULY base model truck was a 2WD std cab 22R with a 4speed, no rear bumper, no radio, only one outside mirror, cloth bench. Mine had A/C though LOL

But yeah, the extended cabs and 4x4's started with at least some comfort features.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah I guess you're right...

My xcab came stock with tilt wheel, 60/40 seat with reclining backs, and intermittent wipers. Other than that it's as base as base can get. I asked for the cheapest xcab with AC they could give me and bought it off the truck before it was even at the dealership. It's a DX...

·
Registered
22 Posts
My pickup is a 92 4x4, 5spd, short cab.
Has the cluster with the tach
Spot for a low fuel light, but doesnt work (broken?)

No AC
No power windows
No power door locks
No tilt wheel
No sunroof
No intermittent wipers
No power antenna

Car Fax says: "1992 TOYOTA SHORT BED DELUXE"

I can't imagine what makes it "Deluxe" though.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
My pickup is a 92 4x4, 5spd, short cab.
Has the cluster with the tach
Spot for a low fuel light, but doesnt work (broken?)

No AC
No power windows
No power door locks
No tilt wheel
No sunroof
No intermittent wipers
No power antenna

Car Fax says: "1992 TOYOTA SHORT BED DELUXE"

I can't imagine what makes it "Deluxe" though.
I have one of those too, the DLX part must be the good gauge cluster :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts