TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us went to Crystal Beach for a pre-Spring Break beach party party. The weather was awesome this sat i hope it's the same for next weekend. Here are some pics!!! I have some more intresting pics but i will wait to see if that person cares if i post them Brandon *** cough ~~cough ***.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2094565679

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
sweet pics! Spring Break just started for me... headin to the beach too. Cant wait!

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
haha I snapped that pic!! and tried to get more but I couldnt see shit with Manny's camera lol

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BurntOrngeLonghorn said:
i'm surprised no one has mentioned the chick with the boobs out...

...nice rack BTW...
Danm i just noticed one snuck in there i took care of it though.. Brandon took some better ones but as they got closer to us ut i didn't want to post them..

·
Registered
181 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
Danm i just noticed one snuck in there i took care of it though.. Brandon took some better ones but as they got closer to us ut i didn't want to post them..
If i would have known you were going to take it off i would have never said anything... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BurntOrngeLonghorn said:
If i would have known you were going to take it off i would have never said anything... :rolleyes:

LOL i have s few more but i'm going to wait till a *NWS* folder comes up after this weekend or move them some wheres diffrent or atleast the *NWS* titty pics maybe someone else can host NWS pics for me ??

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
send them to me manny [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts