TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics of Your 01-04 Tacoma's with Donahoe Coilover...

Didn't see a thread out there for this but wanted to start it!! Post pics of your Tacoma with your Donahoe Coilovers and what amount of lift you have.. Post pics of your rig if you would like.. I'll have pics of mine up later tonight.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Looks the same as a truck with any other coilover (including spacers) but there's something silver and black behind the front tire....

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
I don't understand......can't you go......outside to your driveway, and see a truck with that lift on it already? Strange post?! I have Donahoes, and my truck is black. It looks the same :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tweeter must of understood. Just wanted some pics of people's trucks that have Donahoe Coilovers and what they are set at!! Thanks Tweeter..

·
Registered
291 Posts
byoung2 said:
Tweeter must of understood. Just wanted some pics of people's trucks that have Donahoe Coilovers and what they are set at!! Thanks Tweeter..
Can you please enlighten me on what exactly that picture will do for you?

Yes, you can see what it is set at, but you have no idea how it affected his truck ride height....

Every truck will have them set in a way that suits their needs. Everyone will set them dependent on desired ride height and comfort, which can be dependent on their front bumper weight, type of wheeling, DD factor, etc.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly. I know all the different factors of everyone's truck. Just wanted to start a link on pics of 01-04 Tacoma trucks with the Donahoe's. That's all..

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey norcalpr i have been looking for the wheels you have but i cant find a 15x8 any where. are yours 15x8, if so where did you get them?

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
4holmric said:
hey norcalpr i have been looking for the wheels you have but i cant find a 15x8 any where. are yours 15x8, if so where did you get them?
Yes, 15X8. You can find them anywhere...

I think you can get a 6079, which is a chrome version...

I got mine off ebay: sportztrailers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts