TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have pics of lights mounted on the upper tabs of their ARB. i have piaa 520s on now but would like to also have some fog lights but im not sure what it would look like.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Upper tabs? As in the antenna mount tabs? That would block a lot of the view from the front of the truck. I have seen some, but only with square low-profile lights.

Pete

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
you said you wanted to mount fog lights.... fog lights are supposed to be low, not up as high as you want them....

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
i think my buddie has had some mounted up there, i'll ask him for a pic.

Its this jeep...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you said you wanted to mount fog lights.... fog lights are supposed to be low, not up as high as you want them....
what i was planning on was moving my driving lights up to the top and putting fog lights where my driving lights are now.

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah

I had some lights mounted up high like that on my 89. Didn't bother me one bit. It's like a sight to line you up with the highway. :D
-Dan

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
does anyone have pics of lights mounted on the upper tabs of their ARB. i have piaa 520s on now but would like to also have some fog lights but im not sure what it would look like.
If you were going to mount lights using the upper brackets, I would pick low profile lights such as these http://www.classicgarage.com/ff75lightkit.html

IMHO- I think they would really get in the way when wrenching under the hood-

·
Registered
152 Posts
who's truck is this and how do I get more pics of his sliders? The silver one with the bed cab

1 - 13 of 13 Posts