TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pics of my hella 500's that so many helped me with on here are posted at this link. Thanks again to all of you who helped.They really light up the night and I have tried them on the freeway and main roads and the back roads. As long as I dim my lights when I should there seems to be no problem.
Had two people who were not going to dim there lights but they changed there mind when I turned on my brights,Lol. Mike
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54494

·
Registered
232 Posts
Did you mount those directly to the bumber, or to a bracket behind the bumper?

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
:confused:

Why'd you start another thread on the same subject :rolleyes:

All of yer posts pertaining to this install... should have been posted in one thread and it would be better for those folk searching for the info for their needs...

Rather then bits and pieces spread all over the place...

JMO... :2cents:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TacoDell, Over the years I have found that on these threads if you don't post new when you change the subject or have pics to show in an old thread that it's best to let people know by posting the new things. Reason is....most people only look at an old thread maybe once or twice and they miss it if something new has been added.
I also don't like to go to the search mode and type in something like " switch install" and have to read 20 articles on light's, wiring , best kind of wire, best mounting bolts, best built lights and on and on when I only need info on hooking up a switch or relay but I have to read all the other post just to find an answer to my question and after reading it all I still may not find the answer to my question. The way I posted here all you have to do is type in "mounting switch" or "pics of lights" and so on to find what you want. Mike

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I've never seen so much "to-do" made about mounting a couple of stinkin lights on a bumper. Geezus! I'm glad that you got your lights mounted but you're only about the bagillionth person to do this. Congratulations. Now there's 2 threads named nearly the same exact thing about the same hour-long project. Wow!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
jester_motorsports said:
Now there's 2 threads named nearly the same exact thing about the same hour-long project. Wow!
Actually there's 3! :banghead:

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54643

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54494

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54401

:deadhors:

Ummmm... And the title of this worthless thread is "PICS of Hella 500's blah, blah, blah" - yet there are no pics of anything... :withstup:

...So you started a new thread only to post a link to one of you other ones?:doh:

:suicide: :jack:

·
Registered
394 Posts
God damn! Beat the dead horse!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, OK!!!!! I got the message. Now go outside and play like good little boy's , It's to nice to be in the house harassing people on the computer :) Talk about beating a dead horse!! Mike

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
In the future... You could use better keywords like...

Hella or Hella 500...

Then under the same thread title add...

Hella Switch...
Hella Wiring...
Hella Install...
Hella Pics
Hella Biatch... :D

That would make for a better search... ;)

Congrats on yer install...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TacoDell, Maybe I should start a new thread entitled "How to do a search for Hella 500 lights" What do you think?,Lol. I'll bet I can get a few boy's really riled up about that one! :D . Naaa, Maybe I better quit while I'm ahead. Mike

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Animal, You really need some Hella 500's on that truck in your avatar. If you need to know how to hook them up I can help or you can do a search on the
subject. lot's of good info on here :p :D Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts