TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone could post pics of their lifted Tacomas on 32's. I was planning on lifting mine 3"-front and 2-1/2 rear w/ 265/75R16's and I was just trying to get a idea of what it is going to look like before I make my final decision.
Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
" Oh, and you can also look thru the "member's rigs" section to find some more pics of other people's trucks. "

I've went threw there before to try and find pictures of trucks on 31s and it's hard and time consuming because there is no way to search for specific things.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Tacoma418 said:
I was just wondering if anyone could post pics of their lifted Tacomas on 32's. I was planning on lifting mine 3"-front and 2-1/2 rear w/ 265/75R16's and I was just trying to get a idea of what it is going to look like before I make my final decision.
Thanks
My hubby's 2002 running 285's with the OME suspension lift:

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
i've got 2.5" up front and 1.5" in the rear on 32's. pics are in the link in my sig

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here's a pic of my Tojo on 32 x12.50's. I just dropped the front chains after five days of deer hunting in some seriously muddy country. If you're going to run this size tire with chains, you need at least a 4" lift. Otherwise you won't have an inside fender well when you're done...

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
My sig pic is 3" cornfed with Procomp rear AAL on BFG AT 32x11.50s.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Tacoma418 said:
Thanks
I've got a 3" lift and running 265/75R16s. (they're pretty worn though) I'm really happy with it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dang those all look nice, I might just have to save up for a 2-3 inch lift now!

My problem is that I have a Jeep too that I have all lifted for major off-roading and I use my Taco for my daily driving. But i have been contemplating a small lift for it, and after looking at some of these I may just have to start saving!

·
609 Posts
Tacoma418 said:
Thanks
I have 3.75" lift front(extended Hoes), 3.5" rear(Deavers, 1.5" Shackle)
Link has pix

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sweet,
all looks good, I am going with the 265 75's and a completel performance Camberg Combo..

Looking at the rigs set up like that confirmes my decision...sweet.

I will take some before and afters...my tacoma looks lame the way it sites..

Completely bald desert dueluers and the black metal running boards...looks like a low rider truck...

Is a diff drop nessessary with a 2.5 lift ??

thx,
R.

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
wisctaco04 said:
I have 3.75" lift front(extended Hoes), 3.5" rear(Deavers, 1.5" Shackle)
Link has pix
Who made your skidplate?

·
Registered
1 Posts
What kind of lift are you getting? I have a 99 with a Cornfed 3" lift in the front with 2.5 in the back. I am fitting 32x11.50 BFG Mud Terrians and its a pretty smooth ride. Bilstien Shocks might help with that a little though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts