TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's been a while since I've posted on here. I've had alot of stuff happen over the past few months (got out of the Army, went on vacation, got a job, going to school, etc). Anyways I thought I'd jump on here and post up some pics of my truck. Enjoy:

Long story short, I was rear ended by an illegal with no license or insurance. I just heard from USAA today and this is what they told me:

- Truck is worth $9600
- I paid $7000 for it two years ago
- Damages are estimated at $6500
- They can work the number to either total it or repair it

I think I'm going to have it fixed.

List of mods for those of you that are wondering:

- Sway-A-Way coilovers cranked to 3"
- 2" lift Deaver leafs + 1" lift shackles
- Ceramic coated Downey header
- Custom 2 1/2" exhaust with hi-flow cat and Dynomax Ultra-Flo muffler
- K&N FIPK
- 31's on 15x8 Outlaw II's
- Sony CD player with Kicker components and Kicker 8" Solo-Baric sub
- Autometer mini tach

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5vzfe said:
So if they total it would you get the 9600??? If so i would let them total it. That thing is probably never going to drive right.
I would get $9600 minus $2000 that I still owe on it leaving me with $7600 or just about what I paid for it two years ago (that isn't including the money I've put into it). WTF am I going to buy for $7600?

Why wouldn't drive right? The rear end got knocked out of place, thats all. The frame is still straight and the front end damage is mostly cosmetic.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
punkrider99 said:
List of mods for those of you that are wondering:

- Sway-A-Way coilovers cranked to 3"
- 2" lift Deaver leafs + 1" lift shackles
- Ceramic coated Downey header
- Custom 2 1/2" exhaust with hi-flow cat and Dynomax Ultra-Flo muffler
- K&N FIPK
- 31's on 15x8 Outlaw II's
- Sony CD player with Kicker components and Kicker 8" Solo-Baric sub
- Autometer mini tach
I think burly bumpers would be my first mod if I were you ... LOL

USAA is awesome! Did you submit receipts/pictures of the mods you had done? I have had good luck with gettng the cost of the parts (not the labor). Also PM Valkyrie - they have told him everything (lifts, etc) is covered.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have the time or resources to "build" something. I've already got time and money into this truck and I want it back. BTW it's my wife's daily driver so we need it back soon thus supporting the "I don't have time/resources" issues. This is my daily:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts