TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jan. 15th, we had a huge ride at Aetna Mtn in TN. Busted Knuckle Films were there filming for a new DVD they are putting together this year so all the big boys with the badass rock buggies were out there wreacking havoc on the mountain...and us little guys had a damn good time too lol.

AND...I am super happy with the way my bias TSL's performed, way better of a tire than the KM2's for the terrain I mostly wheel on.

This was my first official wheeling trip with the prosthetic left leg and I was able to drive it all day working the clutch with no issues or my knee giving me any problems...however, I was tired as hell by the end of the day lol. Enjoy!

All the snow at my little bachelor pad

Bought a new 18 ft. car hauler so I can finally stop driving Goldie Locks back and forth to the trail

East bound and down!!!

On the side of Horsepower Hill watching all the buggies do work!

Me almost busting my ass trying to walk in the snow with my damn prosthetic lol unlevel ground is a bitch!

My buddies badass Samurai on my Taco

Another shot of my buds Sammy

Alot of misc. wheeling pics...didn't get alot of action shots of myself, as usual :rolleyes:

Me up on 3 wheels lol

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
great to see you're back in 'da seat and rolling. :)

curious tho'...
in that, I was wondering how or if the cold weather might effect comfortability, when wearing the prothetic in that environment ?

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks like a great time! nice rig.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great to see you're back in 'da seat and rolling. :)

curious tho'...
in that, I was wondering how or if the cold weather might effect comfortability, when wearing the prothetic in that environment ?
Well I haven't really worn it in anything but cold weather because I've only been on it for 2 months or so...but it doesn't seem that cold weather will be any worse than warmer weather. I actually imagine warmer weather will be worse because it'll make the end of my leg sweat more inside the prosthetic silicone liner. We'll see when summer gets here lol.

looks like a great time! nice rig.
It was an awesome time!!! That's my favorite place to ride, and thanks!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the most ppl I've ever seen at Aetna, it was such a blast!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts