TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i havent quite finished up the passengers side yet but its almost done.

here is the drivers side, the finished product.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
x2, love tha claws! ride no worse than my mtr's :)
-daniel

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pictures aren't working amigo

-at least not for me
click the "taco pics" link in my sig and it is under there random pics album.

Duuuuude. Im loving the Claws. Those look sweet. More pics.

Oh yeah, any rubbing?
ok ill go see if a can get a few more just for you cupcake.

and no rubbing, at least on the street. i havent flexed it out anywhere cause i live in kennesaw and there is nothing offroad related here, and last time i tried flexing on my wall it the driveway, the wall fell apart LOL.(it wasnt funny then)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I may go wheeling on monday if you want to go.
ah ill give a call later today i probably wont be able to go cause im trying to put alot of hours in at work cause i have no f-ing money

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
yeah but this is Marc...yeah your right, he'll get distracted and go running around that garage of his that is OH SO full of fun goodies. lol.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah but this is Marc...yeah your right, he'll get distracted and go running around that garage of his that is OH SO full of fun goodies. lol.
i would...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Heck yeah, I cant use hardly ANYTHING he has...and I get distracted in his garage....

...and his yard...

...and his driveway...

Marc has WAY to many cool toys. :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
i havent quite finished up the passengers side yet but its almost done.

here is the drivers side, the finished product.

What, couldn't find a hammer big enough?

·
Registered
743 Posts
ive said that way to many times lol

Truck is ready to roll..... t-case in xmember done... just waitin for paint to dry on my shift boot covers(someone gave me a hard time cause they didnt match my herculiner.) Now they will. Bling, Bling. Maybe the exo will get a fresh coat while I got the rattle can out. Oh ya gotta put a clutch slave cylinder in too.... 15min job.

Kyle, give me a ring when you get your junk together...

Back on topic... Nice job on the trimmin.. kinda looks like the hack job I did. Lookin good. Remember to throw some silicone seal to the edges. keep the rust at bay.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What, couldn't find a hammer big enough?
i could have gotten one, but this way, i got to use tools that made cool sparks and caught things on fire lol

Looks good dood, what size?
33x12.50 but i see 35s in my future as soon as i get the funds to regear.

Awesome Gregory, nice treads. What kinda gas mileage are you getting with those beasts? You probably haven't gone through a tank of gas yet but let me know. You still have 4.10s right?
why thank you thadius. im actually not sure what gas mileage im getting since the speedo is messed up now. i have to find someone with a gps that i can figure out the % error and then change out the speedo gear in the tcase. and still got the 4.10s and honestly didnt notice much of a power loss.

thats sick man, did you do the tubbing??
yeah i had colin help me though

Truck is ready to roll..... t-case in xmember done... just waitin for paint to dry on my shift boot covers(someone gave me a hard time cause they didnt match my herculiner.) Now they will. Bling, Bling. Maybe the exo will get a fresh coat while I got the rattle can out. Oh ya gotta put a clutch slave cylinder in too.... 15min job.

Kyle, give me a ring when you get your junk together...

Back on topic... Nice job on the trimmin.. kinda looks like the hack job I did. Lookin good. Remember to throw some silicone seal to the edges. keep the rust at bay.
impressive. i used metal filler on the outside edges and im going to put silicone around the inside edges.

·
Registered
823 Posts
click the "taco pics" link in my sig and it is under there random pics album.

ok ill go see if a can get a few more just for you cupcake.

and no rubbing, at least on the street. i havent flexed it out anywhere cause i live in kennesaw and there is nothing offroad related here, and last time i tried flexing on my wall it the driveway, the wall fell apart LOL.(it wasnt funny then)

Aww it was just an issue with my firefox not liking png files I guess.
Opened it up in IE and they showed fine. Looks good!

·
Registered
258 Posts
off topic:

Those baja claw are good for the traction but, the sidewalls are thin and weak on the radials...i cut 2 on a 1 day trip to gray rock when i was running them. I used to cut open a claw about every other trip, now i run swamper...no problems since.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts