TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a GREAT turn out yesterday. Thanks to everyone who made it out. Also if you are on FaceBook and you aren't on my contact list let me know because I posted all these pics there too! (All of them live here http://cottora.shutterfly.com/4201)

Matt (MGoose82) working on the Jeep sliders

Eric (FJCruzer) and Jock (RockyMntHigh) Working on Eric's FJ Cruiser Skid

Bob (CruzrMan) and Seth(GasBandit) working on dis-assembling Bob's FJ Spindles

Dog Central!

Sean (DevinSixtySeven) Caught in the middle of a grind!

Katie (Sean's girl) chilling in the sun

Ben(Sucka) and Matt(Goose82) all watch Troy(RedRunnerTC) Bust ass on the Jeep

Shane (on the right) and Coworking on the Yellow FJ - Fluids change

Sean(Devin67), Seth (GasBandit) and Layton (BlueTaco) discuss the finer points of fitting the spindle gusset

Mike (TacoMan) and Eric (RedBrewer) install Eric's CB

CruzrMan's FJ all tore down

MrDoug doing his Crazy Santa walk

Brian (TheFatKid) gets in on the grill action

Pink (Ass) Cookies! Lovingly - homemade by Katie!

Layton (BlueTaco) helps flatten Eric's FJ Skid some more.

I caught Brian (thefatkid) doing his best wrenching o-face!

From left: Troy (RedRunnerTC) TacoBlanca, Ben(Sucka) get a lesson in Tie Rod Replacement from Brian (thefatkid).

Gary (Chalkie) and his son ater finishing their trailer axle flip.

TacoBlanca making cover-alls look cool!

Sean (Devin67) welding on the gussets

So where the heck did more [pics of Jerry (Mythica) go. Same with Nate (00RegCab) I couldn't find any of you guys. Oh and ToyRunner1 and his son!

ARGH I should be fired as a photographer!

All 75 of the pics live here! http://cottora.shutterfly.com/4201

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Molly.... you're labeling Scott (tacoblanca) as Ben (extremepaint)

:p

Just an FYI

PS:

I ran very fast, and very far, when i saw the camera coming my direction. In fact, i wasn't even there at all... it was all a figment of your imagination :p

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Layton still hasn't figured out what a razor is.

And I would've been there if I wasn't working (not sure how long I will be doing this job with more BS) and had my 1" bodylift ordered.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Scott, Ben, George, Frank those fumes were getting to everyone.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
746 Posts
Good pics as always!

I see you got a couple of the sky. Did that storm hit hard down there? I tried calling you, Molly, to give you a heads up on that. Up where I live we got pounded hard for about 30-45 minutes and it was tracking towards Peterson.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We had a tornado and hail warning. We had to shut up all the bays for about an hour and just stay inside. It never hailed or rained uber hard for that mater but it did rain for about an hour.

Oh and sorry, my cell has been retarted ever since I dropped it at Doug's house a few nights ago. it just turens itself off all the time now. GRRR

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
lmao! i went in spirit!

damn work takes a toll on yea wish i could been there to enjoy the fun!

i despise 15 story tall boilers at 4 in the morning..... then again at 6 in the morning the same f"n day b/c of goddamn transmision load restrictions or some bs like that!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Cool pics Molly!

And getting a lesson on inner tie rod replacement from Brian is an understatment. He swapped that thing in about 20 minutes, no joke! Thanks Brian.

Great event.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Great pics Molly, thanks for getting those posted up! It was a great day, alot of work got done and money raised for the July trip. Apparently a tornado did touch down in Manitou, real close to the pikes peak toll way.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Great day and a great event, sorry I had to ditch out early but thank you all for all the support you have shown my family

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
It was a good turn out.

Nice to meet all of you.

Although, i didnt turn many wrenches :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts