TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i saw this one the natl board but couldnt find anything on here. just tryin to put faces with the names,rigs
heres me and my truck at seto

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
damn good catches ya'll. I need to move out of Florida. Any of em got sisters? :D

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
:rofl: TED :rofl:

me, me and my significant other, me and my truck and my significant other, me and my significant other's truck, my significant other and my truck :rofl: .... LOL i think i covered all the options :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
damn good catches ya'll. I need to move out of Florida. Any of em got sisters? :D
its them southern girls man, i'm sure fla has its share. Have you ever seen some of the girls on the natl board that aren't from this area...:aahg: run! but i must say the significant other board here has a lot better posts than the other hahaha

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Have you ever seen some of the girls on the natl board that aren't from this area...:aahg: run!
hey hey hey ... if people on pirate can keep themselves from insulting members and/or their SOs, lets not do it here... :2cents: ;)

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Our first date...

How did you get her? Did you pull the wool over her eyes? I hope you weren't sheep on your first date. That would not impress her. :p

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow everyones got some good catches :cool:
nicole im pretty sure you covered every possible option there was

·
Registered
992 Posts