TTORA Forum banner

6961 - 6980 of 7020 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Man, your truck looks good! Hey, I've still got your old t-case skid in my garage. I built my own and I'm not going to use it. Do you want it back?

Random pics of my truck:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Man, your truck looks good! Hey, I've still got your old t-case skid in my garage. I built my own and I'm not going to use it. Do you want it back?
If he doesn't want it, I could use a t-case skid...

PM me if you'd like to sell it. Your pics look like front range somewhere, I'm near Evergreen. thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh.. and heres some of my rig down in Moab last week..

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've posted this picture about two years ago, but shortly after that I deployed and my baby has been in storage since. Really miss her right about now :(
free photo upload

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Double Cab 4x4

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not so new here, mostly lurking and reading.
While on the dusty WABDR this weekend, I distinctly could read an old sticker TTORA on the back window from possibly the prior owner.

Does anyone recognize this vehicle? Attempting to contact the Prior Owner.

More than likely either an Oregon truck or Nevada Truck.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Truck is looking good Rivethead.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been lucky enough to have two Tacomas. I bought the first on in college and proceeded to rage the hell out of the Pismo Dunes in it. It was a 2001 4wd TRD with a 2" coil spacer front and a lot of DGAF behind the wheel. It did great!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sold my first Tacoma to buy a tow rig and a beat up Toyota rockcrawler. When I went to grad school I sold the expensive toys and bought another 2002 4wd TRD Tacoma with Donahoe's up front and Deavers/Fox in the rear. It was a lot of fun but I ended up smashing the bed into the cab from getting too carried away on bartow to vegas. That never happened on my original Tacoma so I don't know what that was about. I ended up selling that truck to pay for grad school :( I hope to have another Tacoma in my future ... maybe I'll get my dad's 2000 TRD prerunner when he gets tired of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a 2nd gen double cab Tacoma but it was lacking in "essence of Toyota truck-ness" so I sold it after I found this nearly-pristine 2003 single cab with 85,000 miles. So far I have added ST Maxx 235/85r16's on 3rd gen 4Runner wheels, all synthetic fluids and a heavy-duty ignition system harness that a guy on TacomaWorld sells. I have an entire non-ADD front end and CBI frame reinforcement plates in the garage waiting for my motivation to install. Of course there will be suspension and armor in the future as funds permit. This thing is soooooo much more fun than a 2nd gen!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
My '00 Tacoma. Just got it last week after being away from trucks for the last like 9 years. I've missed it

uploadfromtaptalk1452095011835.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

6961 - 6980 of 7020 Posts