TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've seen it somewhere. I'll try to look. They do look good, though. I'd go for it. I see you're in Utah. I'm sure you've seen the set on KSL. Post up some pics if/when you get them. I have the regular 3 split spoke 4Runner rims on mine, but they look just like Tacoma rims, except they're 16".

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen it somewhere. I'll try to look. They do look good, though. I'd go for it. I see you're in Utah. I'm sure you've seen the set on KSL. Post up some pics if/when you get them. I have the regular 3 split spoke 4Runner rims on mine, but they look just like Tacoma rims, except they're 16".

Right on!

Their are a few sets on KSL right now....cheap too but in so/so cond.....

I think i am going to keep my black steelies....

But.....would love to see a picture if anyone gots one!....I have tried photoshop.....my skills suck beans!

Bump for a picture!

:cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've only seen one, looks great. I'm with p-nut on the split 3. The only problem with them are tight clearances with the upper A if you run 285s, no problem with 255s. The 80 rims would be perfect, but they're so damn popular.

Reminds me, there was a local trying to sell his 4runner 5 spokes, I may have to check if the price came down. Post up a pic Nic, if you find one.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I might be able to do that. I live close to random hero and he has an extra set. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
759 Posts
photoshop....

now you just need to photoshop them flat black on this... i have always wondered what they would look like on my truck.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
These are with BALD 265/70R16 Michelin LTX M/S Tires. Should have some 285 Nittos wrapped around them soon though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went with the New FJ Cruiser TRD wheels. They are 16X8". Used my stock lug nuts and I have 255/65/16 tires. No issues. THey had 275/75/16's on them originally slight rubbing in turns. 1-2" of lift would have taken care of that.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump for some more shots!!!

Has anyone got a picture of a Tacoma with these wheels mounted up...

Photo credit: xcmountain80

Fine TTORA print:

I looked at all 21 pages...no luck

No luck searching....

Thanks

:)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey Elton,
Are you running 1/4 inch spacers front and rear? I have some rubbing at full lock with 255/85's.
I thought the Sierra Expeditions Tacoma put on spacers to solve some issues, but I can't find the part of their buildup where they state what spacer size they used.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts