TTORA Forum banner

Pictures and Videos from Paragon, December 9th

3K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  3mph toy 
#1 ·
Well I have to say that I'll definitely be going again. That January 13th trip is sounding better and better. I learned a bit more and wheeled with some good guys, and girl(Once again, go Val). Only suffered minor damage. I slid off a rock into another one and nicked the very outside edge of my front passenger wheel. No biggie. If I learned anything, make sure the tires are firmly planted on the rock.

Some of the stuff I saw up there was somewhat more enjoyable than the wheeling. The guy on the ATV that rolled it, and the mystery person in that lifted Van was something else. Plus Brad getting way tipsy going up that hill on the other side of the creek was entertaining.

I love the attention my truck got. That one group of ATVs just kept gawking at my truck, and even took pictures at one point in the trail. Here they are watching me go through that one trench.

Here's the rest of what I got:

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/WDRodge/Paragon - December 06/

Nice to meet everyone and I'll be sure to tag along again. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
OOOOOO!!!
I def can't wait till Jan 13th Now!!!
Great Vids!!!
I see ice....
That must have been fun...

#5 ·
Angus1 said:
Don't forget you're GREAT guide who only drove you guys in circles once. haha
LOL

Will you be guiding again on the 13th?

If so I will have to keep my eyes open lol!!!

Still you guys look like you had loads of fun...

Jealous...

Very Jealous...

But My Day Will Come!!!

#6 ·
hey guys looks like you had a good time me and my friends got there at about 930 and i figured you all had already gone out. I was in the 01 DC red with abot 4.5 inches of lift, my buddies were in a teal SAS Dakota on 38s, Olive drab yota SAS and black K-10 1 ton pickup. We did mostly high blues and suprisingly i came out with the least amount of damage. Um i didnt get your name but a guy in a red tacoma took a vid at the play area of the Dakota doing a nasty hill climb. If you could post that vid that would be awesome. I might be coming on the january event to wheel with you guys. Overall i was very pleased with my performance i took my time and tryed to be careful and the only carnage i managed was to snap off my antenna lol.

#8 ·
Zeb8806 said:
hey guys looks like you had a good time me and my friends got there at about 930 and i figured you all had already gone out. I was in the 01 DC red with abot 4.5 inches of lift, my buddies were in a teal SAS Dakota on 38s, Olive drab yota SAS and black K-10 1 ton pickup. We did mostly high blues and suprisingly i came out with the least amount of damage. Um i didnt get your name but a guy in a red tacoma took a vid at the play area of the Dakota doing a nasty hill climb. If you could post that vid that would be awesome. I might be coming on the january event to wheel with you guys. Overall i was very pleased with my performance i took my time and tryed to be careful and the only carnage i managed was to snap off my antenna lol.
You know what, I think I saw your truck after we came out. You the guy with the super swampers on? If that was you, nice truck!

The guy in the red Tacoma (Blacked out lights?) was with the other group and I wasn't with them. I'm sure someone on here can contact him and get him to post the videos up. I'd love to see it.

Angus1:

I knew that one trail looked VERY familiar seeing as how that was my first time up there. Which truck were you driving again? I know your name wasn't Angus. LOL

#9 ·
yeah that was me with the TSL swampers. i saw your truck too looked great definatly the nicest new body style taco ive seen in person. hopefully by the january run ill have my locker, new rear springs and shocks, and coilovers cranked up. As soon as my buddies get there pictures uploaded ill pot some up for you all.

#15 ·
we had two groups seven with me and 3 more in another group, i think 4 more showed but didnt wheel with us I was suprised and pleased cause we kept moving all day. sometimes wit ha big group its a mutha, but everybody did great.

#17 ·
inner and outer was were we circled and then we wnet up the hill where pete an mark played in the washout then up valley to logging trail on the right to rock swamp

#19 ·
Rodge said:
Once I find somewhere to upload it, I'll have some footage of Pete and Jordan on Rattler's Tail. Anyone know of a site where I can upload a 150MB video and keep it in the format I shot it? I can get a pro account on Photobucket, but the files get converted and lose a ton of quality.
ask matt (toyo4x4) he is our webmaster maybe he can get it on our website

i had a awsome time no carnage on either of my trucks!!! can't wait to get out again

#21 ·
150mb...dear god man. How long is it? What format? AVI I assume? AVI is naturally a huge format. Uncompressed I assume? Even a mild compression will get that filesize down unless it's like an hour long. Let me know. I have the space to host it, but would rather not host something that large. What's the limit on putfile.com? Let me know, and I'll see what we can do.

#22 ·
Toyo4x4 said:
150mb...dear god man. How long is it? What format? AVI I assume? AVI is naturally a huge format. Uncompressed I assume? Even a mild compression will get that filesize down unless it's like an hour long. Let me know. I have the space to host it, but would rather not host something that large. What's the limit on putfile.com? Let me know, and I'll see what we can do.
I think it's like 7 minutes, in WMV format. I'm gonna see if I get it smaller, and not lose quality. I just realized I have Windows Movie Maker set to 2.1Mbps quality. That's way high.

#24 ·
Pete and Mark, your trucks look absolutely sick with the tube beds! Pete's linked rear is also quite amazing. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully I can a locker sometime this spring and try my hand at some blacks, I want to try rattler, since Scott made it through :D

#25 ·
Saturday was great guys! I wouldn't have changed a thing. I met a couple of new faces, seen a few that I haven't seen in a while, and hung out with some old friends, just doesn't get any better then that! I can't wait to get out again. (January 13th) I only got to take few pictures and some video.

http://3mphtoy.smugmug.com/gallery/2229155

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.