TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that most pictures on this site wont load when viewing from work. Thumbnails usually work. I don't have this problem on pirate. And ideas?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What pictures? Those included in posts? Maybe your employer blocks sites like Photobucket?
Yeah, pictures in post. Photobucket is blocked and that is what I was thinking. The pictures that show must be hosted on a site that isn't filtered. Just weird that all photos on pirate load...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yeah, pictures in post. Photobucket is blocked and that is what I was thinking. The pictures that show must be hosted on a site that isn't filtered. Just weird that all photos on pirate load...
Set up a personal proxy server on your home computer and your boss will never see what you're doing ever again. :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Set up a personal proxy server on your home computer and your boss will never see what you're doing ever again. :cool:
This new internet filter we have is pretty good at detecting proxy avoidance. Even through most proxys, the picture still weren't loading.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm lucky enough that I can search the site if I go from "tacomaterritory" because it has a car name in the title (I work for a company that sells cars). We are so blocked up its a miracle I can surf this. I can't see any pics either -- its just big brother :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts