TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next vacation!

http://www.asylum.com/2009/06/26/luxury-yacht-company-offers-pirate-hunting-cruises/

Passengers on a new cruise along the coast of Somalia are paying to catch more than just salmonella.

A Russian luxury yacht company is now offering pirate-hunting trips that promise the chance to be attacked by real sea bandits. The yachts cruise from Djibouti to Mombasa in Kenya at deliberately low speeds in the hopes of attracting pirates.

Passengers pay $5,000 for the trip, and an extra $17.50 a day for an AK-47 and 100 rounds of ammo. The price includes free origami towels in the rooms. Former Special Forces troops are on board to make sure none of the cruise passengers are injured.

"an extra $17.50 per day for an AK-47 and 100 rounds of ammo."

Heck thats a great deal! you can't buy 100 rounds of AK ammo for that!

·
Registered
438 Posts
So do you get 100 rounds/day, or 100 rounds for the cruise? Cuz 100 rounds for the whole thing, if the cruise is working, that could start to suck around day 3... :eek:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Just go troll through a bad part of town if you want to kill someone. I'm thinking 20 minutes of slow driving through bad parts of Denver should net you a few Thugs ;)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I think it would be more fun to capture them and then make them walk the plank! :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
damn, wish I had 5 grand. and $17.50.
i'd spot you the 17.50 w/o interest if you brought me back a head as a souvenier. or w/ interest without the head.:)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just go troll through a bad part of town if you want to kill someone. I'm thinking 20 minutes of slow driving through bad parts of Denver should net you a few Thugs ;)
That would actually be more expensive, with bond posting, attorneys fees and court costs, not to mention jail time if convicted. $5017.50 seems pretty reasonable to me when you think about it. :D

·
Registered
828 Posts
That would actually be more expensive, with bond posting, attorneys fees and court costs, not to mention jail time if convicted. $5017.50 seems pretty reasonable to me when you think about it. :D
Touche!

Doesn't stop me from carrying through those parts. And i'll take my AR out there over a dealt out AK, probably Wolf anyways ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yeah, I'd go with an AR as well. I'd also rather have closer to a thousand rounds than a mere hundred. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts