TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be up in San Luis Obispo for New Years and I'll probably be spending a few days out at the dunes...anyone interested?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey ,
I might be out there...I'm still deciding between pismo or tahoe...i wouldn't be able to wheel anything up in tahoe .....and pismo is awesome....what days whould you be out there??

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be in the area from Dec 29-jan 3rd I believe.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as in THIS weekend? I might be up there this weekend as well.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I might be able to go. I may be in SD though at the time.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
No, I will be up there from the 4th to the 7th. Staying in Avila and going wining in Paso on Friday and to Jockos on Friday night, and the dunes on Sat.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, I'll be up there this weekend as well as next weekend.

·
Registered
273 Posts
So for those of you staying there for a couple days, where do u stay? in town or on the dunes? it sounds like theres gonna be some people out there!! :D

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My parents house is about 20 mins from the dunes so i usually just go for the day and then go home...if there are enough people camping I'll bring a keg and stay the night :)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool deal. I was going to take a quick trip out there today to check conditions but I never made it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I went on Thursday and it was perfect. Slightly wet with fresh bowls and not too many woops and ruts. The river actually goes all the way to the ocean now but it's not anything to worry about.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah the creek is back? It hasnt been there the last few times I've been out. We got a little more rain last night and I'm sure there will be more before next weekend.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who all is still planning on comming? I'll be heading up tonight. Not sure if I'll be out at the dunes new years night though...I'll probably be in SLO at the bars watching the UFC fight.

·
Registered
159 Posts
YoTRacer158 said:
Who all is still planning on comming? I'll be heading up tonight. Not sure if I'll be out at the dunes new years night though...I'll probably be in SLO at the bars watching the UFC fight.
The fight's tomorrow night, not on New Years Eve.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh sweet...nevermind then, I'll still be at the bars New Years eve though. Got in to Pismo about 3am this morning...tons of people and shitty conditions as you can expect any holiday weekend, but I'll still probably cruise out for a bit in the next couple days.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i was out there for a few hours yesterday (saterday) and didnt really bump into anyone off the board... saw an 01-04 taco with a diamond axle up front, linked on air shocks... that was the closest to a TTORA guy that i saw and talked to but i dont beleive he was off this forum. haha i got a couple pictures though. nothing special, just playing around...

yup yup. i'll be out there again today (sunday), plan on being out there sometime before 1 and playing around pretty much everywhere up until sunset, then im getting out of there. i know a few of the guys who said they would be out there are gonna be staying at houses for the night, so hopefully someone sees this and heads out there. :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts