TTORA Forum banner

Pismo

4K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  tacodab 
#1 ·
#2 ·
BigBadBob0 said:
It was a pretty good trip. Great weather. Smaller group than usual (thankfully). Great times.

Don't forget to donate to your favorite off-road club to help keep great web services like these available into the future. http://www.tacomaterritory.com/donations.php

Pictures:
http://www.norcalttora.com/gallery/album127
My sincerest apologies for my uncalled for behavior last night. It won't happen again. I was really really drunk, and woke up to my truck being fucked with. The intentions weren't bad, you guys just didn't realize you were pushing my biggest hotbutton.

Peace?

Later,
....Mike

#3 ·
Mike said:
My sincerest apologies for my uncalled for behavior last night. It won't happen again. I was really really drunk, and woke up to my truck being fucked with. The intentions weren't bad, you guys just didn't realize you were pushing my biggest hotbutton.

Peace?

Later,
....Mike
Hey Mike, I've got 'bout 100 pics of the trip including about 30 from the trail we ran on sat. How do I get them to you to post them? Or do I post them myself?

By the way, Alejandra and I had an AMAZING time this weekend. This was her first wheeling experience and she was hooked as soon as I let her get behind the wheel a bit =). The little friction that occured Sat. night was no biggie and completely understandable given the situation.

I met a lot of great people and am looking forward to the next trip, wherever it may be (another snow wheeling excursion in Feb. I hear?).

Till then,

Peace!

Miguel

#4 ·
Mike! we love you man! dont ever change.
no stuck,no carnage,i was a happy camper.until the air mattress quit on me at 4am.

#6 ·
Mike said:

Peace?

Later,
....Mike

was it the red button mike? MOONROCKS

#7 ·
miguel4110 said:
Hey Mike, I've got 'bout 100 pics of the trip including about 30 from the trail we ran on sat. How do I get them to you to post them? Or do I post them myself?
Hi Miguel, glad you and your girl had fun. If you have some place online to FTP your pics, I can import them into the gallery with the rest. If you don't have web space somewhere, hit up Bob (bob at norcalttora dot com) and he can set you up an account.

Later,
....Mike

#8 ·
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could have made it, but with all the talk about the roads being closed from so cal to nor cal, I ended up making other plans. I've met a few so cal members and had a great time last time I went up to pismo. I haven't been on any official TTORA runs yet, but I am looking forward to the next one so-cal or nor-cal may set up since I drive up north a lot anyway.

#11 ·
BlingTaco said:
My apologies too Mike....we definitely could have used a couple more brain cells and I understand you being upset. Won't happen again....hope we are cool bro

Dan
Of course we're cool. I got over it right away. I felt like shit yesterday morning so I just aired up and hit the freeway to get home, didn't get a chance to say bye to everyone.

I'll wheel with you guys in Arizona in March for sure!

Later,
....Mike

#13 ·
snutty said:
Yeah, I know. I'm a fawking dumbass. Drink beer for two days straight, no food, no water, and wonder why I get dehydrated. I swear, the sand sucks the water right out of ya.

Later,
....Mike

#16 ·
miguel4110 said:
Pics have been updated you guys, including pics from the day trip to Pozo trail. Thanks to Bob and Mike for getting me set up with a pic. account!

Miguel
Those stairsteps at the top of Pozo look torn up! That's one obstacle I still need to conquer.

Later,
....Mike

#17 ·
fun trip guys, it was my first and definately wont be my last

#20 ·
Mike said:

Peace?

Later,
....Mike
actually, I knew about the 'hotbutton'...I just thought you were still passed out ;)

sorry about that...my idea...and not a good one.
won't happen again.

#21 ·
hytenor said:
actually, I knew about the 'hotbutton'...I just thought you were still passed out ;)

sorry about that...my idea...and not a good one.
won't happen again.
Hey Chris, I'm way over it. I don't stay mad more than five minutes. I was really drunk and acting like a tool.

I chalked it up to one of those things that happens when a bunch of guys drink a bunch of beer out in the sand dunes.

I consider you and Dan great friends and wheeling buds. I felt bad about the whole thing afterward.

If I had it all to do over again, I woulda just reached out the tent, tossed my keys at ya, and gone back to sleep. :D

Later,
....Mike

#22 ·
Awesome pics you guys!! I missed all the sunsets trying to spot Danny down that insane obstacle so thanks for posting them.

Other than the 1000' drop on each side and all the off-camber stuff trying to make you take the short cut down, the stairsteps wasn't any worse than Thomson hill on Dusy ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.