TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone be interested in a pismo trip? or i guess to be correct: Oceano Dunes trip? i was thinking maybe in the summer some time? I'm sure it will be a lot more pleasant than the dezert in mid-summer... i know some of you guys want to come out here and burry your axles in the sand... last ttora trip that came out was the rock crawler guys, and i worked the one night they were here, and they left early... lets get some prerunners out here!!!

and none of you guys can be pussies and say no just because your 2wd. i have 4wd, i'll yank you out if i have to.

anyone interested? maybe we can work something out... you dont even have to wheel, just come and hang out. thats what all the valley-folk do. haha

·
Registered
912 Posts
Pismo? I wanna go... summer would be great, trying to get my new truck to a nice usable state so that'll give me a little time, maybe this time I'll actually make it to an event:rolleyes:
Can u camp out there? still clueless about Pismo...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah you can. It gets packed during the summer but would be fun nonetheless.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm down...I don't have a built prerunner though...just a close to stock 4wd t-100.....let me know when:D

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'm down for a Pismo trip as always...lets shoot for a non holiday weekend so there are less dumbasses out there and more room to haul ass.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm down for a Pismo trip as always...lets shoot for a non holiday weekend so there are less dumbasses out there and more room to haul ass.
you gonna have your cage done by then?! or are you going to end up riding shotgun with someone else...?

well either way my dumbass will be there as long as its far enough in advance for me to request the time off... which is why i say summer. lets see here... NOT may 25th - 27th (memorial day), NOT june 15th/16th (fathers day/pismo car show), NOT 4th of july (duh), and although its pretty far out, definately NOT aug 31st - sept 2nd (labor day). most other weekends are pretty traditional weekends as far as i know. any input on a prefered time would be helpful.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'll mob my shit cage or no cage...rear LT should be going on soon.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
would anyone be interested in a pismo trip? or i guess to be correct: Oceano Dunes trip? i was thinking maybe in the summer some time? I'm sure it will be a lot more pleasant than the dezert in mid-summer... i know some of you guys want to come out here and burry your axles in the sand... last ttora trip that came out was the rock crawler guys, and i worked the one night they were here, and they left early... lets get some prerunners out here!!!

and none of you guys can be pussies and say no just because your 2wd. i have 4wd, i'll yank you out if i have to.

anyone interested? maybe we can work something out... you dont even have to wheel, just come and hang out. thats what all the valley-folk do. haha
We used to do monthly or bi-monthly trips out there... but there got to be too many idiots. I wanna head back there eventually with a small group.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am down, I can get some my friends to go too. When in the summer? July would be ideal for me but just let me know...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Let me know when and I'll be there........with beeeeeeeeeeeeer. We are talking about an overnight camping trip right?:eek: Either way, I'll be there. Just need to know in advance to get a weekend off (retail sucks!).

On the same subject, who wants to do a day trip in the next couple of weeks? Any of you other locals want to meet up one of these days? I haven't been out to Pismo in a bit but my truck is in the shop right now getting the bedcage and rear LT done so I'll be ready to go here in a week or so.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Hey Derek if I went I'd caravan with you up. I've never been before, I got a wedding in Nashville but if I'm not busy I'll tag along to see what it's all about.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i have been deying to get back there, i think a pismo event in the middle of the summer would be awsome!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I can't think of anything more fun than wheeling and being at the beach plus camping, BBQ, beer... in the middle of summer, can't wait.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I will look like an idiot out there, Ive never driven in the sand. All of my offroading has been Barstow and the desert. 4cyl auto with open diff, getting stuck all day long. Hopefully you knowledgeable will show how to drive in the sand. I will be running on like .000002 psi so that might help... :)

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Hey Derek if I went I'd caravan with you up. I've never been before, I got a wedding in Nashville but if I'm not busy I'll tag along to see what it's all about.
Sounds good...you'll have fun. Pismo is always a good time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I might be going next weekend!

1 - 20 of 164 Posts