1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
oops, time for an upgrade.

I said woah, don't ya know that means stop in redneck.

I made it to here before the carnage.

coming into it

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
coming out of that crevis the same day after a quick one hour fix.

Here is mike going in and out

alittle more to the driverside and you got it

Flop number 2

the only good pic I got of Bo

This one was steep, and I chickened out after mike couldn't make it.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Just so you guys don't freak out and say "is that private property,were you tresspassing" the answers are yes it is private property, and no its not trespassing when you have permission.
There are 3, to 6 of these gravel pits that are about 300 to 500 acres each within 4miles of each other, and we(crevis crawlers) have permission to wheel most of them. It is all setup by my friends, and I have spoken to one of the owners, and one of the caretakers personally, at different times. Most times they just tell me if I need anything to holler. One time a friand rolled his jeep, and the caretaker of that property, came out with his frontend loader, and flipped the jeep back to its wheels. This same fella has talked about having events out on his property, if our group would do all the legwork.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Are the 'dozers and other heavy equipment off limits:headbang:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Are the 'dozers and other heavy equipment off limits:headbang:
Yes the heavy equipment is off limits, I don't even like leaving tracks near them for fear of getting blamed for something. There have been a few mishaps with the equiptment, like broken windows, and one occourance where a high dollar track hoe was burnt to a cinder. Becouse of this I stay clear from all the equipment.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
No problem...I'll try to do this every time we go. Hey glen do you think we can make a new sub-catagory on the state board for wheeling pic links like mine?
Being a state board, and defined by a relatively small(considering our spec of land in this world) area, I think a page dedicated to wheeling pics, and get togethers is a great idea. Mabye we could generate more inrerest in this forum by showing off what we are doing with our rigs, as well as to them like in the tech section.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
No problem...I'll try to do this every time we go. Hey glen do you think we can make a new sub-catagory on the state board for wheeling pic links like mine?
you mean like a "Arkansas Wheelin Pics" kinda like Marlins "Rig Gallery" :dunno:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
or do you mean on the Ar-TTORA.com website :dunno:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
you mean like a "Arkansas Wheelin Pics" kinda like Marlins "Rig Gallery" :dunno:
Yea somthing like that would be great. This way we could leave chit chat open for BSing. Oh and yes on this site. Mabye request that pics and links be hosted elsewere so we don't effect the performance of this site.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Yea somthing like that would be great. This way we could leave chit chat open for BSing. Oh and yes on this site. Mabye request that pics and links be hosted elsewere so we don't effect the performance of this site.
we can maybe have a "album" on our website

to have another page added here i have to get Shannon to do that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts