TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have court on the 11th for my divorce so I am planing on staying a week. Oh and let me tell you, ITS FUCKING HOT HERE!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant afford to drive it out right now. I don't have my tickets yet but I am planing on being out there on the 9th and returning on the 15th or 16th

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I am not. I just got an Interview with a company out in Niwot for the 10th.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Niwot is an awesome place to work. Super close to Boulder and Longmont and near the mountains. Fingers crossed you get it!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea but its a drive from my son and I don't know where to even stay up that way tell I get on my feet again.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so I have my plane ticket. I will be out there the afternoon of the 8th and returning back to socal late on the 15th. Fill free to rescue me from boredom anytime you want. I will be staying right down the street from my house I had in Castle Rock.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Damn... your gonna miss Holy cross on the 7th and the 8th!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shit some one drive out here and pick my ass up :D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone. I have been back out in Castle Rock since Saturday. Let me know if anyone want to get together.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tell Saturday afternoon. Divorce is final some buddy pick me up and buy me a drink :p

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am a FREE MAN whoohoo!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Uh well since I am not supposed to drive... I can't exactly come pick you up (nor do I have any money to buy even me a drink) :(

But If you do get out kick one back for me. It sucks we live 2 hours apart!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts