TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Good For You
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG thanks to those who showed!! I for one appreciate folks coming down, even if to just say hi (it was a meet and greet too). BIG THANKS TO "waitress" Patty. Service totally sucked (thanks Native New Yorker), and Patty took matters into her own hands. Initial planning for AzRocks went well (imo) and it should be a fun AzRocks. Updates will be forth coming.
 

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
Joined
·
9,048 Posts
Yes.........Thank's Patty...............we may never have gotten our food if it wasn't for you! :D

x2 on what Stroke said!.........It was great to put some faces to screen names!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
way to not flag me down the first time i came through! lol. it was nice to meet all of you..even if we didn't really get to talk. i don't remember names as I said I woudln't...and yes, Patty deserved a tip!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Yes.........Thank's Patty...............we may never have gotten our food if it wasn't for you! :D

x2 on what Stroke said!.........It was great to put some faces to screen names!
what she do? go cook the food? :D
 

·
Kill Yourself!
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
I think I would still be waiting for my food if it wasn't for Patty.

Thanks Patty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,639 Posts
Hey.... I was on call Sat. and I had to come into work for a few hours. So sorry I missed the meeting. If there are any action items that need some attention and they are within my ability, I would be more than happy to help out.

Yogi
 

·
Kill Yourself!
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Heatstroke said:
Tim has a few action items. It's typical...crappers, firewood (no pallets this year) and maybe some other stuff I forgot about.

NO pallets? Sorry I know I was there, but I missed a ton of shit since I was sitting at the other end of the table.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
Heatstroke said:
Tim has a few action items. It's typical...crappers, firewood (no pallets this year) and maybe some other stuff I forgot about.
obvious advantage is no nails/staples to worry about. was anything discussed about getting firewood? do we have a date for the next meeting?
 

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Crash said:
NO pallets? Sorry I know I was there, but I missed a ton of shit since I was sitting at the other end of the table.
Well...we would prefer to not have any pallets just due to the nail/screws that are in them -- makes for a cleaner campsite.
 

·
Good For You
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If we opt to not purchase firewood or ask for attendees to each bring 2 or 3 bundles, I have a healthy stack of pallets here at work. They are double wide, but they will burn quickly as they are thin pine.

I like the idea of firewood so us few don't have to go back and sift the ashes.
 

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
grumpy said:
obvious advantage is no nails/staples to worry about. was anything discussed about getting firewood? do we have a date for the next meeting?
I'm going to post up a summary of the meeting here shortly, with action items and such. In short, we did discuss firewood and was going to do what we did last year -- ask everybody to bring out a couple packs or whatever they can fit in their truck with them. Tristan knows of a place that we can get some in bulk, but of course we would need somebody with a trailer to pick it up and haul out to camp. No date for next meeting....you wanna set that up? :)
 

·
Kill Yourself!
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
grumpy said:
obvious advantage is no nails/staples to worry about. was anything discussed about getting firewood? do we have a date for the next meeting?
I agree, We just have to make sure we have enough firewood. Real fire wood smells better anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
4xClover said:
I'm going to post up a summary of the meeting here shortly, with action items and such. In short, we did discuss firewood and was going to do what we did last year -- ask everybody to bring out a couple packs or whatever they can fit in their truck with them. Tristan knows of a place that we can get some in bulk, but of course we would need somebody with a trailer to pick it up and haul out to camp. No date for next meeting....you wanna set that up? :)
there is a firewood place on Washington and like 50th st. they sell bundles 2x size of circleK and same price. if we had trailer we could see about bulk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
I have a bunch of firewood that I can bring...

Mike, some issue came up last night and I was not able to get the paper off of the cart so I will do that tonight and maybe we can meet tomorrow or fri.
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top