TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are your guys plans for new years? maybe we should all get together somewhere?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yeah ive been wondering about this... all i know is i have a flight at 245 the following day (jan 1) for utah, im game for something....

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'll be throwin down in ATL at Sound Tribe Sector 9.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill only have one usable arm so i wont be able to do alot...if anything but i should be good most anything...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Whats up w/ your arm?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have to have the metal plate taken out from when i broke my arm a few years back....

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ouch, good luck with the surgery.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks...ill be alright though, they will put me on enough drugs so that i feel drunk for a few days :D

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Greg if you want to ride with me that night your more than welcome to. Im sure well be at TJs and probably wheel that night haha

·
Registered
425 Posts
Maddog096 said:
Their playing at phillips this year? NICE
I'm pretty sure they play in ATL every new years.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blitanicle99 said:
Greg if you want to ride with me that night your more than welcome to. Im sure well be at TJs and probably wheel that night haha

cool, thanks for the offer... it all depends on how quick i feel up to doing something, im sure 10 days after surgery ill be fine. i figure that if i can open my own chrismas presents then ill be good to go lol.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I'd like to extend invites to anyone who's game (I mean really game) to attend the world infamous (w/PETA) "Possum Drop" in Brasstown, NC (20 min west of Hayesville). They got a Mrs. Possum Contest, primitive weapon shootin' & a lota mountain music happenin' at Clay's Corner this New Year's Eve. It's a Hoot!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
crawlrunner said:
I'd like to extend invites to anyone who's game (I mean really game) to attend the world infamous (w/PETA) "Possum Drop" in Brasstown, NC (20 min west of Hayesville). They got a Mrs. Possum Contest, primitive weapon shootin' & a lota mountain music happenin' at Clay's Corner this New Year's Eve. It's a Hoot!
What exactly is a "possum drop" ???

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
04 Rocko Taco said:
What exactly is a "possum drop" ???

lol am affraid to ask...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
this is what i am doing/working off
*******chevys!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
8 Participants
gregers05
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing