TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever since i did my lift i ended up buying some used procomp rear shocks guess they weren't long enough as they always would extend to the max and limit my flex in rear.

few weeks ago we put a 4" lift on a 4 door jeep rubicon (boss's ride) and took off and stored his stock suspension. we were cleaning out the shop today so in the trash all the shit went.. I saved his stock rear shocks as fully extended they were a good 2" longer then my procraps.. After a little *press work on the bushings and drilling out a bushing there.. I ended up with some brand new rear shocks with about 100miles on em :D

Rear tire still on ground ! :D

I'll be going with these shocks again after they give out.. Gas charged shocks.. Stiffer then any " tacoma " application shocks and believe it or not they are stiff enough to lessen my axle wrap :cool: but man what a difference on road !

·
Registered
283 Posts
yup, you do need that rear travel. everytime i follow you, you're truck is always in 3-wheel motion. i would love to hit up that ramp after i get my longs. Would probaby persuade me to throw away the 44044's i got and build a new hanger and put stock rear's up front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts