TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, i personally don't own a toyota but i did hit one. I actually own a 94 grand cherokee, 6 inches, on 33 Dick Cepek Mud Countrys and i recently hit some kid after school who owns a tacoma. I need to replce his rear bumper and I was wondering the best place to buy one online. On Ebay they were like $250 with shipping...well i dont have $250. So please help me out. Also, is just a few bolts to install and take off the whole factory bumper or do i need a professional to actually do this. Thanks for the help. I think its around 2000-2004 model, not one of the newer ones.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Replacing the bumper with an OEM bumper might be expensive unless you can find a deal from someone trying to get rid of their old bumper after upgrading. Check our Sales section to see if anyone is getting rid of their bumper. As for replacing it, it's a very easy job. It's only 6 bolts, I think. That'll get the bumper off the truck. Make sure you get the brackets for the bumper too since they may be bent. In fact, if the bumper looks fine, all you have to do is replace the brackets which will save you a lot of money. Hope it works out.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
stu said:
You have insurance for a reason. just use it.
what good does that do if its a 500 dollar deductible?

post up in the wanted section looking for a complete rear bumper.... just be prepared to make a drive for one and expect it to not be perfect. it is an offroading site. you might also try www.customtacos.com as thats another major tacoma site and see what you are able to find

1 - 7 of 7 Posts