TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i need a complete steering rack for my 98 tacoma. I would prefer one from a stock truck but really anything that is in good working condition will be perfect. I can pay a respectable amt of money for it. so if you have on laying around and dont need it, ill take it. But i need one asap since my truck is in the shop waiting for it.

Also if anyone has upper a arms lying around with good balljoints in them i will most likely take those as well.

Thanks all! Please help!!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
just to let you know, you prob wont find any a-arms with the bj still in them, you will however prob find spindles that still have the bj in them

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Doug -

I 've got a complete steering rack from my 96 Tacoma i'm parting out. It's in great shape and I believe will work on your 98. It would be shipped to you (at your expense) from Sacramento, CA. Let me know if your interested and will figure a price :)

Rick

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4x4aToYoTa4x4 said:
Hello Doug -

I 've got a complete steering rack from my 96 Tacoma i'm parting out. It's in great shape and I believe will work on your 98. It would be shipped to you (at your expense) from Sacramento, CA. Let me know if your interested and will figure a price :)

Rick
yes sir im interested. im sending a pm too

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey Doug there is a local here that has most of the stuff you're wanting out of a 96 4Runner. I've seen the rack and the spindles, I can check if he still has and for how much he wants.
Jason

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
Doug, I am a little upset with you
Why don't you ask for help within your own state chapter?
I just bought new A-Arms from ALL Pro, I realize you wouldn't know this, but you could have asked, anyway, I can get ahold of OZ TACO and get his rack from his tacoma, he saved it for me after his SFA swap
give me a call already
630-688-4939 cell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts