TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to publicly apologize to Shannon and Chris for my outburst the other day. I am ashamed of myself for what I did. It was completely uncalled for and out of line. I also want to apologize to all the members of this club. I am truly sorry for what I did...

When I woke up the next day I felt physically ill at the thought of what I did. There was absolutely no reason at all I should have ever wrote that. I was drunk and completely out of control. It made me look like a fool and was in poor taste. It also made me realize something, that I am an alcoholic and that I have a drinking problem. Sadly it took me publicly humiliating myself to come to this realization...

My first reaction was to delete my account and go hide in shame in a dark hole somewhere, dropping out of the club. After further thought I realized I would regret that even more then making the post. I really enjoy 4 wheelin and being a part of this club. I hope the members of this club can find it in their hearts to forgive me for my outburst. I plan to take a break from the club for a bit and hopefully get sober. I hope that when I decide to return you will allow me to be a part of this great organization, if not I totally understand...

Chad

·
Registered
532 Posts
its not that big a deal man. it made you look like an ass but you were drunk, it happens to everyone. just come out and wheel. if you feel you have a drinking problem good luck taking care of it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
If I had a dollar for everytime I "drink and posted", well, I'd be rich. Shit happens. Everybody makes an ass of themselves at one point or another. Just roll with it. :D

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
I say we string him up. Somebody get a rope! :p

Like I told you im my PM Chad, no worries dude!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Everyone makes an ass of themselves at some point. The lesson is to get over it and move on, because chances are everyone else is going to do exactly that :)

If you have a drinking problem though, by all means do something about that! In the meantime though understand that us fellas all "get it", and we aren't going to hold grudges for petty shit. Well, most people won't anyways, and the ones that do are being petty too and don't really matter.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
yeah, where do you think Thursday night manny comes into play? Shit happens. Wipe it off, and get back in the swing of things

·
Registered
439 Posts
Dude if you were drunk when you wrote that, you must be quite the the writer sober. I mean you didn't miss spell anything and used proper grammer and everything. Shit I have trouble with grammer & spelling sober.

Hope you get the help you desire.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
yeah but when manny is drunk typing nobody can even understand what the fuck gibberish he is talking about so it dosen't offend anyone. if it makes you feel any better i'm an alcoholic too. i got a DWI on april 1st so it totally fucked up my wheeling schedule not to mention wheeling money and a suspended drivers license till august 10th. lessons learned that we can grow on........

·
Registered
5,321 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
i say fuck it!! This is from the most drunk person that comes on the board.. Sometimes me have small feelings about something that getting on our nervers. Then you compound beer and thinking to hard about shit and it gets you stirred up when it's just something thats you have been thinking about. then you add more beer and it just starts to out right piss you off and turns into a big big thing. THEN YOU POST YOUR THOUGHTS.. Um i've done that and been there but all in all it's ok .. I'm no person to judge and i never will be seeming that i always do run so i'm 100% fine with it just chalk it up to one of those thing and not do it again.. You see that i don't do tursday night manny drunk night anymore.. I get on here every now and then drunk but none of the major manny drunki nights.. It's all good chad

·
Registered
655 Posts
i'm an alchoholic too and i have no shame. don't worry about it man, shit happens. but the point is you owned up to it and thats the best you can do :D

we'll be here when you come back :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Glad your sticking around, and taking responsibility for your actions. I don't think I've seen you since we wheeled at the Den with Ralph and Bear right after you finished your conversion. I would hate to see you go.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Don't worry about it Chad. I'm sure everyone here is cool. Just sweat it out; admitting it is half the battle. Like Grady said, not just anyone can admitt their wrong doing. You are on a right road to recovery. Just stick around and battle it out.

Just don't pull that shit again or we'll tie you from your d1(k and pull you up The Woody with your truck then part it out. LOL!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts