TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i was wondering if you guys could take a few minutes and review my website that i built and take a look at it. I know we have a lot of tech savvy people on here and i would love to hear your opinions! Thanks!

www.pannoneslandscaping.com

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I hardly ever read a website.. :eek: ..so pictures are key. I really dig you layout and how the photos cycle through.

I dig it. It I was a rich man that need someone to keep my yard nice, I would give you a call. :D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Nice site. What if you put a few pictures of your work. A couple residential and commercial as well.

Maybe before and after?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks decent on my phone.
I'm not an English major or anything, but, something to help this flow a little better..
Under testimonials.. I would add "[they]" here in this sentence. Like so.
""...honest, reliable and [they] do an awesome job..."
got it Scuba thank you!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hardly ever read a website.. :eek: ..so pictures are key. I really dig you layout and how the photos cycle through.

I dig it. It I was a rich man that need someone to keep my yard nice, I would give you a call. :D
Awesome thank you for the feed back!

Nice site. What if you put a few pictures of your work. A couple residential and commercial as well.

Maybe before and after?
If you take a look at our photo gallery, you will see exactly that. Check it out and give me your thoughts.

LOL @ your city name. :)

eta - I saw "Cumming Landscapers" and was like, WTF?

PS - site looks very nice.
LOL i am very aware of that. Especially as it is in the top 20 more desirable places to live, it is embarrassing. We recently appeared on some website for top 10 most embarrassing city names.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Do you mind me asking how much the Web Design cost? And any associated monthly maintenance fees?

Yesterday I decided to not continue running a Better Business Bureau TV commercial for our company - and instead put the money into our website.
Our website was last updated in like - 2007 LOL. It's really bad.

We got a quote for what looked like the bottom of the barrel skimpy looking page for $2500-$5000 to build, then $2000 month for 3 months to keep us on the first page when googling - then $200-$300 a month for normal maintenance.
I guess we'll call in a few more companies to bid on the job.
But I'm guessing your web page cost $8-12K to build comparing to what I was quoted yesterday. LOL
(they even quoted as high as $20K for a really custom site! I about fell over!)

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I didn't even see the header at the top of the page. My eye was drawn to the lower photos.:2cents:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you mind me asking how much the Web Design cost? And any associated monthly maintenance fees?

Yesterday I decided to not continue running a Better Business Bureau TV commercial for our company - and instead put the money into our website.
Our website was last updated in like - 2007 LOL. It's really bad.

We got a quote for what looked like the bottom of the barrel skimpy looking page for $2500-$5000 to build, then $2000 month for 3 months to keep us on the first page when googling - then $200-$300 a month for normal maintenance.
I guess we'll call in a few more companies to bid on the job.
But I'm guessing your web page cost $8-12K to build comparing to what I was quoted yesterday. LOL
(they even quoted as high as $20K for a really custom site! I about fell over!)
PMed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts