TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You don't like tundy woo woo? Didums need sum wuvvees and never got sum? Are you gonna be poopy woo woo now becuz of tundy-poo?

:lmao:

·
Registered
532 Posts
make a poll.

"does saying tundy make you ghey?"

yes. its like saying fabulous about everything.
no. man sex is the only thing that makes you ghey.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Calling your Tundra a Tundy is gay..:2cents:

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
You guys are killing me with this "cute" name for your Tundra..........
"well you can me Ray, or you can call me Jay…but you doesn't have to call me Johnson!"

No I don't like them being called Tundy's either but hey to each his own!

how about a "Dra" is that better;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
How is Tundy and more gay that Taco? Or any other abbreviated/nickname? Who really gives a fuck what other people call their trucks.....

In my opinion, Tundra to Tundy is a little better than Richard to Dick (for example). I know its a sorta different situation but sorta the same. No offense or anything to anyone with this name, I just don't understand why you would do it.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
How is Tundy and more gay that Taco? Or any other abbreviated/nickname? Who really gives a fuck what other people call their trucks.....
Mine is not a taco…it's a "toy taco" and it says so right there on my door!:D

hell I get more people commenting about my name plates on the doors than I do on all the graphics on the rest of the truck or even the solid axle for that matter!

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy Tundy

Ae you dead yet?

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
You can always just leave, noob.
Don't let the door smack you in the ass on the way out. LOL

·
Registered
147 Posts
who the fuck calls it a tundy

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
make a poll.

"does saying tundy make you ghey?"

yes. its like saying fabulous about everything.
no. man sex is the only thing that makes you ghey.

don't need a poll.........it is ghey no matter how you look at it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
You guys are killing me with this "cute" name for your Tundra..........
where is the yank yank smilie?

if you dont like it dont call it that... as for the rest of us, do you think we care what you think of what we call a tundra? are you that dense?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I call mine the DRA.. D.R.A.... But No...... No... Never TUNDY....

1 - 20 of 71 Posts