Giant Geoff and Craig Reynolds

Beer brake

Giant Geoff's bronco...4x4 with links in the rear

Mark's DMZ taco

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Great pics John,

Great run for Toys for Tots. Stuck behind jeepers most of the run so it was pretty slow paced. But I had a wonderful time out in the dezert!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks guys. It was fun running around with the Giant Motorsports crew. Wish more tacos came out with us though:eek:
"im jealous Drew, i will hit you up when we do desert runs." <--- I was free I would have gone if someone told me...... cough cough Mark

·
Registered
336 Posts
lol sorry Drew!!!! I will definitely hit you up next time we go. Dont sell that 4runner!
Going to hold you to that.....

Went out to the Salton Sea today, found out my rear suspension sucks balls. Couldn't get enough speed for the front to do it's thing cause the rear was bucking like a bitch. Need bypass up front and I need to get a game plan going with Tim to figure out a sick setup for the rear.

If the guy that was supposed to buy it doesn't have the rest of the cash, interest to buy it, or flat out doesn't answer my call on friday, I will probably end up keeping it. I love and miss the desert, figured that out today. The wife is already bitching about me dumping more money into the truck, she just doesn't understand. Mark how many miles you have on your truck? wanna trade hehehehe?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts