TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone up for it this weekend nov 3 or 4th? sun the 4th would be best for me thinking around 9 trail head. weather looks to be really nice sunny and blue sky. any takers?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea for sure I'm in I did Pierson park rd and Pole hill trails two weeks ago and had a blast. Im not sure on johnny park rd I have never ran it. Not sure of your meeting spot yet? I live in longmont so we can meet at the wal-mart at hwy 66 and 287 on right. The earlier the better?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ok, I am in. So, we are meeting at the diamond shamrock off 66 at 10:00 correct? The front range link was a little confusing. Sounds like a fun time, I haven't wheeled in way too long! Let me know if this is not right...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool see you in am. Meeting 10am Diamond Shamrock in Lyons address 4206 ute (hwy 66) Lyons 80540. Station is on left cant miss it.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
We ran all 3 a few years ago and had a blast. Not the hardest trails but they are fun!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea it was a good day. Trail level was a good mix for all the trucks two of them being bone stock they all did great.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Great time on the trail! All 3 were fun and there seems to be a lot to explore up pole hill.

Camping there would be fun also, lots of good spots, views, and a TON of fire wood.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for sure we can make that happen. also looks like the guys on frontrange4x4 are planning a moab trip next april. you interested?

·
Registered
372 Posts
If at all possible I try to wheel all winter too. Actually I plan on doing some camping this winter also. Do you have a set of chains? I'll let you know next time I go out. The thing is though I rarely know very far in advance when this would be. I'll keep you as up to date as possible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts