TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Police radar scanner--SOLD

I have a Police radar scanner up for grabs wanted to offer it to yall before on NB $50 or so make a reasonable offer if you think its too high i will negotiate some!

clickable pics....
i love it but need money more i listend to some lady once complaining baout a package in her mailbox swat got called it in was cool..on with the sale!!yes it works!

corona

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Nice, I have a Uniden Bearcat Scanner myself.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Blitanicle99 said:
Nice, I have a Uniden Bearcat Scanner myself.
ya i like it but i need my lift,lockers,sliders list goes on so after this comes ladies right handed golf cluubs anyone???lol

·
Registered
951 Posts
what kind of clubs are they?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
tweeder3410 said:
what kind of clubs are they?
Prowler Ultralight with flex shafts
a fulll club set my mom has upgraded to better ones i guess i myseld have Tommy Armor clubs stell shaft but to each there own,ill post pics later when my cam charges!!!
asking 150$ negotable pm if your interested Rick

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
hmmm this is tempting.

what exactly does a scanner do?

go ahead and :flamethro lol

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gregers05 said:
hmmm this is tempting.

what exactly does a scanner do?

go ahead and :flamethro lol
bahaha no worries,it scans the police/emergancy frenquencys when you have the nob on scan and all buttons in,it scans it with a cb antenna or any antenna big enough and pick up what they are chatting about. They are fun make me a reasonable offer!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
REDTACOtjm123 said:
bahaha no worries,it scans the police/emergancy frenquencys when you have the nob on scan and all buttons in,it scans it with a cb antenna or any antenna big enough and pick up what they are chatting about. They are fun make me a reasonable offer!

hmmm so tempting, something i dont need. ...ill think about it. ill let you know by tomarro, or later today

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
soldSOLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts