TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use the polyurethane body mounts? Not going to lift it. Just want to replace the stock bushings. Looks like one has collapsed.

·
7,735 Posts
I'm really the wrong person to answer those questions :lmao:

My:
- motor mounts are poly spring bushings
- t-case x-member mounts are poly bushings
- body mounts are poly bushings with poly 1" body lift pucks
- my cab corners have been bashed in to they contact my bed, which is hard mounted to the frame

Taking all that into consideration, it's hard to tell considering the amount of engine noise I get thru the firewall and the fact that my seats sqeek. I do have a fair amount of vibrations and any time the cab/bed move differently (wash board or rough road) it makes a bit of noise inside.

If I were to start tracking down and eliminating all the noise, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I haven't ridden in your rig, but when you ride in mine, you know you're in a dedicated wheeling rig. there's a reason why I REALLY want tunes for my rig. It's not bad 0-40mph, then it gradually get's worse, but I think I could still carry on a conversation at 75

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
it changes things a little..... make sure that you do upgraded bolts/get new ones for the cab stuff.... i have gotten some weird pop noises over the year.... usually when it is cold like this. the poly gets a little stiff when its below 20

but it definitely felt different from the old worn out stock rubbers....

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe I'll just stick with stock bushings then. I like to have a rig that's capable and livable. Wouldn't want to spill my Grey Poupon while I'm wheeling Carnage. :driving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts